Customer reviews

Burnshield Burn Blot Burn Gel Sachets 3.5ml (10 pack)

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 24 January 2017
I've not used these yet and purchased them to keep in the medicine cupboard just in case of a burn. I like that the packets are small and we can have one in the car first aid kit also as well as a travel kit.
The packet has useful information on and application instructions. This is one purchase I hope we never need.
on 26 April 2017
Burnshield, a very effective product for operational, industrial or personal First Aid Kits.

These products will assist in minimalising if applied appropriately and swiftly to injury, provide relief and effectively allow the casualty to be stabilised and packaged for transit to medical facility.

Excellent effective first aid product.
on 7 June 2017
Bought as a replacement for some I've used in my first aid kit. Different make than the last stuff but hopefully just as good. Great to have and cover small to medium scalds and superficial burns with. Used to great use on a burn off a grill no blistering whatsoever.
on 15 March 2017
This gel is amazing- takes the sting out of burn immediately and facilitates healing.
No first aid kit should be without this product.
on 17 July 2017
A worthwhile addition to my first aid kit - I highly recommend it.Have not used it yet, but feel better prepared having it as part of my kit.
on 12 August 2017
I always have burns gel & dressings handy, they are very effective on scalds, iron & oven burns, etc. Would highly recommend burnshield brand
on 21 March 2017
Owning a fish and chip shop, minor burns occur fairly regularly with oil spits or small splashes so having something like this is really helps to prevent lasting damages.

They work wonders but honestly there's too much on a single packet to warrant using for small burns. We have yet to have a major incident to use these on.
on 9 November 2016
Arrived Ok and appears to be good....... Unfortunately a product that until used can't really have a true review! To be fair, I'm hoping I don't get the chance to review it!!
on 31 July 2017
Luckily not needed to use these but keeping them in motorhome - just in case
on 22 November 2015
Took months to arrive. Product itself ok

See one answered question