Customer reviews

Judge JH22 Frying Pan, Black, 26 cm

on 8 November 2014
There appears to be an inherent problem with Judge frying pans manufactured during 2014 as I note that the 28cm version has attracted criticism over early peeling off of the non-stick layer...

This has also happened with my 26cm version. I had only used the pan for about ten days and been careful with it in terms of using only wooden turners (rather than metal ones) and not using a dishwasher but gentle cleaning with soapy water.

Looking at the 28cm reviews, it appears that Judge are claiming that the cause is use of too high a hob temperature but my previous Judge pan lasted for many years with no such problems coping with high heat.

Additionally the handle started to loosen after only three days.

In short, within just three weeks this pan needs to be replaced.

Overall, then, it appears as though Judge has sought to reduce manufacturing costs to disastrously-low quality levels. Even pans costing less than a fiver have lasted me a couple of years!
on 1 January 2015
This was a replacement for a Judge Vista non-stick frying pan which had lasted years, so didn't really have any concerns about ordering another Judge product. At first all seemed well, cooked everything ok and easy to clean. However handle quickly became loose and needed regular tightening. Then noticed non-stick starting to peel. Six months down the line handle fitting has broken off, which has made pan useless, not that I'd want to keep it given the state of the non-stick.

Have now bought another set of Vista pans, difference in quality is obvious. Don't buy this pan, it's a false economy, as I've discovered.
on 31 July 2013
I love it - it does exactly what it says
Non Stick and you can use on any hobs I have an enduction hob and it is brilliant

Go ahead and try it - you will not be disappointed
on 10 February 2013
All my pots and pans are Judge Vista so it wasn't difficult to choose a new frying pan. The product is of good qaulity, easy to handle and at a good price.
on 2 April 2013
I bought these for my grandaughter who thought they were brilliant. Would always recommend Judge products if you want quality products.
on 24 November 2014
These pans are very bad quality. My son usually buys me expensive presents which I have given back many times so now he never gives me the receipt so I can't return my presents. He gave me a JUDGE frying pan which peeled off quickly. I'm upset about is as I cannot return it but would like to post it back to JUDGE manufacturers for them to see their defective products, how do I do this?
on 23 July 2014
I had already reviewed this product but after just one year and very little use the handle started to become loose. I tried to tighten the screw but the screw snapped. Very disappointed.
on 21 August 2015
Agree with other reviewers that this is a good pan to start with but 6 months in the handle has just come off and I already need to replace it. Very unimpressed.
on 25 November 2012
at last a frying pan that the food doesnt stick to. nice size, easy clean. i was very pleased with the judge vista 26cm frying pan and would recommend it.
on 23 October 2014
Another great Judge product reasonably priced as this pan will outlast most others cleans easily good value item very pleased

See one answered question