on 2 April 2013
I guess I have 90% of this album already, but not all on mp3, so I thought this was easier than ripping the cds. sound quality is ok (i thought it seemed a bit flat, but high bitrate, so i imagine you could tweak it to sound brighter)
I some ways the law of diminishing returns applies to these various artist compilations, they have a few songs you dont have, but half the songs are on all the other compilations. i was too lazy to calculate the difference between buying the songs i wanted without the ones i already have. but for 8 quid, i think it was a bargain.
on 28 May 2013
Lots to sing along to here. 95%+ of the tracks so great value. A definite steering wheel thumper - and perhaps keep the windows up!
on 5 August 2013
The header says it all. This is packed with ballads that you may have forgotten, but will instantly recall.

Be warned that listening to this on public transport will garner concerned looks and maybe even a chat from the police and ambulance crew as concerned members of public mistake your intense gaze, furrowed brow and hand movements of rock dedication for the actions of an escaped homicidal maniac planning his next killing spree.
on 24 December 2012
what i like about this album is the variety of years and styles of ballads, 6 albums for £7.99 on download, what a bargain
i used to have this album but got scratch and lost so using the amazon downloader was cheaper and better value than buying the cd again. it may be from 2009 but i dont think theres been another album like this in the last couple of years to rival it
on 29 March 2013
This is a great collection of music - perfect for listening to in the car on my long commute. There are a few surprises as I wouldn't describe some of the songs as 'power ballads' (Bowie - Life on Mars, Paul McCartney - Maybe I'm amazed, Kiki Dee - I've Got The Music in Me) but they make the whole collection varied and interesting. Worth the money.
on 21 May 2010
There are mostly quality songs on this album,(some skippable ones too, which is why I only gave it four stars) but on the whole it's ace. And as far as I'm concerned, anything with 'every rose has it's thorns' By Poison is quality!!!
VINE VOICEon 9 October 2014
There are some excellent tracks on here to belt out whilst driving but there are also some overplayed old songs that you are just sick of hearing on the radio. Something for everyone though!
on 27 October 2013
i love power ballards a must for everyones collection. i was jamming from the moment i pressed play air guitar while driving is not recommended
on 9 January 2014
I am so glad I bought this cd I is the best power ballads I have bought and they are all in one instead of having 4 or more CDs in the car
on 16 June 2013
This album is a good addition to my collection. As it's on my kindle it is handy to just plug in my headphones and away we go