on 4 May 2013
I bought this bookcase to use as a towel storage unit. We have quite limited space in our bathroom.
It is amazing and didn't need any assembling at all, the shelves just fold out.
I really like it and plan to decorate it with white paint and decoupage the top with roses.
I have stacked small hand towel size towels (folded up) on all three shelves and it is really nice looking.
The shelves are not very deep for big towels but certainly ideal to fit 4 hand towel size towels on the top shelf and three on both the bottom shelf and three on the middle shelf.
I will be buying more of these as they are ideal for lots of different uses. Nice to decorate as well.
I wondered if a bookcase could be enclosed in the parcel, when it arrived, in very good order, but it was all there, and this item equalled, even surpassed the description given. I am glad I bought it.
on 5 April 2014
This is a small and compact shelving unit, but it can still hold a lot of books. You can fit around 10-15 books on each shelf. I wouldn't recommend this for someone who needs a lot of space, but if you are looking for something smaller that still has a good amount of room, this is perfect.

Even better, if I come to move house again, I can fold it up to make transport so much easier. (Or if I stop needing it for a while, it would tuck away in my wardrobe.)

The bookcase came ready-assembled and just needed to be folded out, which was fantastic. It is untreated wood, so you could varnish it any colour you like, or paint it. It seems very solidly made, and I have no concerns that it can't hold what I put on it.

Definitely worth the money; a brilliant bargain!
on 26 February 2014
Just the job for my granddaughter's books at my home. No problems with it all, delivered on time very easy to assemble being a fold up.
on 29 January 2014
I needed a small bookcase preferably one that could be folded away when necessary. This achieved its purpose and is good value for money
on 20 July 2013
Okay for the money, a little flimsy when putting up so be careful, but when fully assembled quite sturdy and looks nice.
on 18 March 2014
Brilliant little folding bookcase. Open the pack and open the bookcase and its ready for use. Perfect for a little extra storage for my granddaughter in her room. Can be taken away and folded up very easily if I need more space.
on 3 January 2015
These shelves are excellent as they are pre-assembled with the shelves on hinges, so it turns from flat pack to sturdy shelving unit in a few seconds. Looks good too. Perfect size for our space.
on 27 June 2014
This folding bookcase is very handy, easy to use. Very light to carry, too. Also it made my room look more spacious.
on 12 January 2014
it's small but very handy for kids, especially small ones :) looks nice and is easy to fold in and out.

See one answered question