Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 19 January 2015
These were a disappointment. I had previously bought another pair of these - and they were brilliant! My old ones lasted years of heavy use. I needed a new pair as I had actually worn the wool material through to the plastic lining on the heels! However, this pair started to leak very quickly. Moreover, the stitching on the cuff started to unravel almost immediately I really should have sent them back as they must have been faulty. Before I bought my first pair, my husband had bought a pair of the thinner socks and these had leaked almost from the start. It looks as though these products are great if manufactured properly, but that quality control may be a problem during manufacture. Suggest that if you buy these, you trial them in the bath upon receipt so you know yours aren't a duff pair before use. If they work, they are great - but useless if you are unlucky to get leaky ones.
on 5 May 2014
Use these for hill walking and golf. definitely work well. i have been out in some horrible wet conditions and these have kept my feet bone dry. definitely would recommend despite the high price. Its the price that made me give it only 4 stars as i think its a bit steep
on 27 January 2014
Purchased this second pair to use for winter golf. They may be expensive compared to the run of the mill socks, however well worth paying the extra excellent product
on 14 June 2013
My son works outdoors. Through the winter, before he got theses he often complained about cold wet feet. No more!
on 27 March 2014
These socks feel very strange when you first put them on but become comfortable when you put your boots on. I've walked the Cleveland way wearing them and no blisters and dry feet all the way. We'll worth the high price.
on 6 February 2010
I have a pair of walking boots that are in good condition but tend to let water seep through under the worst conditions. These socks are the answer. Cheaper than buying another pair of boots, they are warm, comfortable and, most importantly, keep my feet dry. Highly recommended.
on 9 April 2012
well worth the money - keeps feet dry and warm - hangs out the need to buy new expensive walking boots.
on 23 September 2011
I have worn these for a week in damp conditions & although my fabric boots are soaked my feet are dry.
My feet do feel cold when my boots are saturated but this is to be expected.
How the socks will stand up to long term use is another matter.
Mike
on 16 August 2010
never beleived it was true water proof socks but they work and are very comfortable best £25 i have ever spent
on 8 May 2011
These socks do what they say.....I training outside in all weather and these socks keep your feet warm, dry but not too hot. Best monies I've spent in ages.