Customer reviews

on 7 February 2017
This is NOT a Blu-ray cleaner, yes your Blu-ray player reads it but it just a very very low standard DVD disc & nothing more, sounds are poor, in my Blu-ray player & PC along with very poor images.
on 11 March 2017
Not very good at all the little brushs have fell of the disc thay are somewhere in my bluray player after the first time using it
on 23 September 2017
Did the job for me, DVDs now play smoothly, and the audio matches the movie. Before, the audio was out of sync with the actors mouths, very irritating.
on 17 June 2017
not blu~ Ray
on 31 March 2017
This is not a Blu-ray lens cleaner but a a DVD lens cleaner.
on 4 May 2017
Worked very well.
on 4 April 2015
I did a lot of digging on the net before ordering this product.
Our Panasonic Blue Ray Home Cinema system had been playing up periodically for some time. The fault was intermittent in that it would decide it did not want to play certain discs for no apparent reason but would play others. Even brand new discs would sometimes not play. Most annoying.
Whilst contemplating buying another completely new system I decided to give a cleaning disc a try before taking the plunge and spending lots of cash.
The disc is easy to use, requires no effort on your part really, just follow the instructions on screen.
After using the disc I now find that the problem with the Blue Ray player appears to have been fixed. Brilliant.
It now plays discs that it has stubbornly refused to play before.
I know that other people have had varied results but it has done the job as far as our system goes and I am extremely pleased.
Excellent value.
VINE VOICEon 10 March 2016
I have used a few of these in the past, but never this make. OK so it is just a lens cleaner, but the quality of the brushes are important, not only to remove all the dust that may have collected there, but also for a longer life. I am very impressed with it so far, not only did it sort out my DVD/BluRay player (so I was able to watch the Bourne series yet again) but it filled me with confidence knowing that my player was not ready for the scrap heap after all. At less than 8 pounds it is a lot cheaper than having to invest in a new player.

This is a quality product and should not be confused with the much cheaper ones. Quality counts.
on 6 February 2017
Not a dedicated bluray cleaner at all, just a repackaged - and very dated - dvd cleaner disc with appalling low-res visuals which are useless for assessing any results. Will be returning and reporting to Amazon.
on 10 February 2016
Very good cleaner pleased with purchase quick delivery