Colour: Bronze|Size: One Size|Change

on 6 November 2014
I bought this as an anniversary present as 8 years is bronze. It was very well received and I was pleased with the quality of the product and thought it good value for money. It would have be nice to have included the screws however I managed to find some to fit in my man draw!
on 17 February 2014
This is the second one I have purchased, as they are so good.

I dont use the screws for fixing, as I don't want to ruin my kitchen cabinets, I use double sided tape, which is ideal.

Very good.
on 19 October 2010
hooks themselves are of good quality and reflective of what you can see in the picture when purchasing. However, only down side is that they come with no fixings so you have to find bronze screws to match the colour.
on 20 February 2013
Love this item! It made everyone giggle when I put it up and it always gets commented on by new visitors. However only gripe is that it would have been nice to have similarly coloured screws supplied with it. I was lucky to find a couple in my garage but am an avid DIY'r.
on 30 December 2013
Great present idea for someone who collects pig stuff! Has a good weight to it and it a good size for practical use rather than just as a gimmick
on 17 April 2013
This is great for pig lovers everywhere, and not just pig lovers. It's querky and it's different. It's an excellent purchase to brighten any home. It arrived swiftly and was packaged with care.
on 10 February 2015
I do like these a lot the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars is it doesn't come with screws as its hard to get screws that look right with it.
on 10 August 2016
Love it, good quality bronze pig key ring holder for my daughter and son in law's 8th wedding anniversary. They were both delighted with it.
on 9 December 2013
Looks great and does what I need it to do. Could have done with some similar colour screws but otherwise very pleased with it.
on 22 June 2013
My daughter is really into pigs. Got this for her to hang all her jewellery bits on. It looks lovely and keeps them tidy!!!