Customer reviews

on 11 August 2010
Unless you want to keep an elastic band around it or put it inside another case to stop other things in your pocket/bag sliding in to scratch the screen, this doesn't offer as much protection as the lightly-padded slipcase that comes with the reader. Its only advantage is that the reader clips into it and thus provides a better grip than bare metal. However, be aware that the clip is plastic rather than metal, so with much abuse it's going to snap straight off. Also, the cover being rigid, you might find it digs into your fingers when held in some positions.
on 11 October 2011
I got this for my Sony reader about a month ago, and I'm really happy with it, especially since I dropped my reader on the pavement yesterday. It landed on it's edge, and I thought it was done for; but the leather case did it's job and protected the reader inside.
Other reviews have commented that it's a bit stiff to hold when opened, and the smaller magnets don't keep it as tightly shut as other cases- fair comment, but the slimline design means it still fits in my inside jacket pocket, so I'm willing to make the trade-off.
It works well and looks good; and yes, I will be more careful in future.