Customer reviews

Brilliant
on 17 March 2017
Very small !!!
on 25 October 2013
Received this costume within a day with express delivery, ordered a medium, i am a size 10/12 female but was unsure, it fits me perfectly!! Not long in length covers about 5ft7 and below. Would highly recommend this, love it and it looks great! Cant wait to wear it to a festival on saturday!!
on 31 October 2014
It's unbelievable just how low quality this product was. Take the hat for example, it was squashed flat and has no structure. It had also clearly been painted over, you could see the M for a Mario hat right underneath it. Avoid at all cost, a right waste of money!
on 4 November 2015
Great costume. Was a little small around the legs for me but I am 6'2 with rather big thighs so I guess this is to be expected. Birmingham Fresher's loved it, and so did Birmingham's Halloween, when I repurposed the costume into a rather awesome "Dead Luigi" costume last week with nothing more than a scissors and some fake blood.

Oh, the moustache. Beware the moustache. It's a little on the large size - as in too large to open your mouth and certainly too large to eat/drink through. So if you're thinking of wearing this to a party, I'd recommend finding an alternative for the moustache (I just got a flatmate to draw me a moustache in Sharpie once I'd given up with the original moustache), but it's still well worth getting the costume anyway.
on 31 October 2016
Shipping was good, costume looks sort of like the picture, in that it resembles Luigi's outfit. The yellow buttons are HUGE, though. I bought a M for my tall son--it was more like a Large. The hat is completely hopeless and, again, nothing like the picture. It looks almost as though someone took a bishop's headgear, dyed it green, and put the "L" for Luigi on it. Shipping was quick.
on 29 November 2013
Me and my mate looked very good, even though we got pissed and lost each other was pretty good! a
on 19 October 2014
Very quick and easy delivery and the product itself is very well made wouldn't go against altho would say anyone taller than 5ft 10 would be struggling to get into it, only criticism I have is that the hat although it is green for Luigi has an M on it instead of an L
on 19 November 2014
Costume was ok.
There were no pockets or at least holes to access my pockets underneath the costume.
The biggest fault I had was there was an M on the hat but this is a Luigi outfit so clearly should have had an L on the hat