Customer reviews

Swords
Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£6.59

on 23 March 2015
In case you like the later days Morrissey, then this is a collection that you should definitely own! Some of his greatest B-Sides and Outtakes from the years (2004-2009, that is from three of his albums) are collected in that album.
In case you decide to buy that wonderful album prefer the superior Vinyl version.
on 23 June 2015
Any release by Morrissey is worth a listen but his track record of b sides is very strong. Worth it for the cover of Drive in Saturday alone but has many other great tracks on it
on 13 January 2010
I am a Morrissey fan and have most of his albums anyway. I wasn't going to buy this but after seeing him on tour recently I thought it would be worth it for Drive in Saturday if nothing else as it is one of my favourite David Bowie songs. I am so glad I did, I LURVE this CD and cannot stop playing it over and over!

I like the mellow way it flows, it really chills me out. I never thought I would be saying that about the great Moz but I love it, love it, love it!!!
on 3 November 2009
There's a lot of griping about this new compilation of Morrissey B-sides and bonus tracks, and I'm not really sure why. For those people who already have the tracks, they've nothing to worry about, as they can leave this release and await the next proper album - for those who don't, it's a 'bonus release', an opportunity to enjoy some hidden gems from the Morrissey catalogue over the last five or six years. Many compilations like this tend to be filled with unremarkable tracks that were B-sides for a reason, but this is much more listenable, and features some of my favourite Moz tracks of all - 'Don't Make Fun Of Daddy's Voice', 'It's Hard To Walk Tall When You're Small' and 'Good Looking Man About Town' are as good as any of his big hits, and arguably should have been singles in their own right. Even the weaker tracks are just as good as anything from his last few albums, presumably one of the reasons why such a compilation was thought a worthwhile exercise in the first place. For anyone who's enjoyed Morrissey's recent work, and doesn't have the bulk of these tracks already, I'd certainly recommend this.
on 22 July 2015
Great album, check it out. Morriseys lyrics never fail to make you think
on 10 December 2014
Very enjoyable listening, what you'd expect from the man....
on 31 October 2009
First, let me say I am a big Morrissey fan. That said, this is a very below-average collection of recent B-sides. Oddly most of the good recent B-sides (eg. Mexico) are missing - did Morrissey release this as some kind of suicidal punishment? They're not all awful - just download these: My Life Is An Endless Succession (top-notch Morrissey), Daddy's Voice, If You Don't Like, Symphonies. And the cover is so bad it's hard to believe that Morrissey allowed it, given his love of great covers and of his own handsomeness.
on 9 March 2016