Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 8 August 2013
When I got the box I was so pleased, it looked perfect. It was sparkly, and pretty and light. I gave it to a special girl as a christmas present, it was great and she loved it so much... but on the first night that it was worn out; one of the cubic zirconia fell out and was not found. This ruined the look of the bracelet, and it has not been replaced or fixed (since the 28th of December) - For something that is supposedly worth £75 this should not happen. She was so upset and I was so embarrassed.
on 21 November 2013
Brought this as a present for my sister-in-law's 50th , who absoultly loved it it looks classy and more expensive than it was .
on 20 November 2013
I am sure that my sons girlfriend will love this as it is lovely quality and the chain for size helps fit most wrists
on 13 November 2015
A stone came out with no provocation fro, me and I returned it to Amazon, I was so disappointed. that's four bracelets that have been disappointing but I couldn't work out all the email address and i don't know how to how to put a photo of them on the computer, I'm disabled, my eye sight is poor, am 67yrs old, I have the basics worked, sorry to be so negative.
on 23 April 2013
I decided on this bracelet to go with pendant and ear-rings I already had from a different jeweller. Ordering was easy and the item received the following day. I love the bracelet - it is dainty but catches the light - fits perfectly. Very happy.
on 20 May 2013
I bought this for a 30th birthday present. I wanted something pretty and special looking. As others have said it comes in a nice box and has the wow factor. The birthday has not yet arrived but I'm sure it will be a big hit.
on 12 March 2014
Good value for money.

Very impressive. My daughter thought it was lovely and would bet perfect for a 60th birthday present. She has good taste and a very high opinion on this type of jewellery
on 11 April 2014
This was not quite as expected. It is a bit bling as stones are large. The clasp was good quality but one of the links came apart after first use. Looking closely they are all very light so got a refund.
on 30 October 2013
I purchased this bracelet as a gift, but am very tempted to keep it for myself. It is really very beautiful and comes nicely packaged. It arrived very promptly and without any hassle.
on 1 December 2014
I purchased this product and it looked very nice, but after four to five weeks two of the stones fell out. i bought this in august as a present and had to buy something differrent now.