on 13 October 2010
This item is perfect!! It's well worth the money the quality is fantastic and the presentation is flawless I am so happy with this I got goose-bumps when I opened it cos I know my friend is gonna just love it.
For anyone who is thinking of buying this for charms, I have checked it out I own a wide variety of differently sourced charms including Thomas Sabo and they all fit this bracelet fine and dangle nicely. I am simply over the moon with my purchase })
on 2 January 2010
This bracelet was delivered beautifully wrapped and in a lovely presentation box. It is perfect as a charm bracelet, not too heavy and not too fine. I am very pleased with my choice.
on 16 January 2011
My boyfriend bought me this bracelet for a xmas present after I asked him for one. The gift arrived rather quickly and came in a nice presentation box. The bracelet itself is beautiful and I would recommend it to anyone. It is not chunky so is for someone who likes dainty jewellery,the charms hang nicely and the bracelet fits and looks beautiful. Those who have thin wrists this is a perfect choice and you can clip it to any of the links so it fits - bonus. I would definately look into buying one for my friends. If your going to buy any of the bracelets on this site I would defo consider this, plus it wasnt expensive.
on 24 October 2011
I bought this after reading all the happy reviews. But I think this is way too light weight. It may be ok for a child, but I think by the time its full of charms it could just break. I am now going to buy another that is heavier and more solid.
on 20 June 2011
I bought this for my wife and she is thrilled to bits with it. It came way before the due date of delivery and was so nicely packaged.
It fits all the charms she has with no trouble at all. The lobster claws don't look out of place against it.
Recommended!
on 31 January 2011
I am now wearing this bracelet with a new charm I bought at the same time.
It was arrived nicely presented in a nice box. Bracelet is Not so chunky or too heavy which I quite like and it is suitable for charms. I have sort of a smallish medium wrist and it seems a little bit long for me but I still like it.
Good price good product.
on 9 December 2010
The bracelet was a little smaller and more delicate than expected but it is very pretty! Bought it for my girlfriend to attach little charms on. The charms fit perfectly. Delivery was speedy, even with all the snow.
on 10 December 2010
Beautiful charm bracelet, purchased as a gift for my grand daughter. Arrived really quickly despite the terrible weather, was in lovely gift box and I was tempted to keep it for myself! I've dropped some big hints for my birthday, but at this price, I may just treat myself!
on 26 March 2015
The chain itself is easy to put charms on to, but the clip at the end is really fiddly and it would be better if it were bigger, and there was a bigger loop at the end instead of the chain simply ending. I often have to ask a friend to help. The packaging was very over the top and not at all environmentally friendly, and I feel so sorry for whoever has to sit and sew nylon tiny pillows for the chain to sit on in its presentation box, and they will have no further use and won't ever biodegrade. Such a waste of human potential and a pointless use of environmentally damaging materials.
on 21 September 2011
this bracelet is really nice,its so light on your wrist but feels secure, also just lovely for my clip on charms.thanks i love it.