on 5 June 2014
These shades are very trendy! The frames are quite large but this is obviously part of the appeal and styling of the product. They are nicely presented in a transparent box then come with a handy soft bag to carry them in. The neoprene band is wider at the back and adjusts easily. However....my baby has not yet worn them outside as he refuses to keep them on! I'm sure this is just because of his young age (6 months) and am sure that in a few months he will hopefully keep them on and if all goes well I would up my rating to 5 stars!
4 people found this helpful
on 15 April 2015
My 9 months old baby looks really cool on them and every mummy has been asking where i bought them.
review image
6 people found this helpful
on 18 October 2017
Very small fitting. Plus, baby won’t wear anyhow. My 6 month old daughter tried these twice & we quit. Wouldn’t have fit her much longer. Nice idea, cute but a gimmick.
on 2 March 2015
It arrived the next day. The packaging could have been better. It was squeezed into a thin book box and caused the glasses case to flatten. I'm surprised the glasses didn't break. The glasses are perfect. Bought for 13month old. Lots of room left in the strap for growing head. He hates the sun in his eyes especially when in the car. Slipped them on, and no more tears while we drove. Happy boy, even happier mom.
on 7 April 2017
Really cute and EU certified which was a must. The strap is adjustable with velcro and my 3 month old son seems to like them. Dark enough to block the rays out so I would recommend. Now to fine some actual ray bans for babies!
on 14 June 2017
They side of the sun glasses broke when I tried to take them off my baby! I couldn't find a way to contact the seller from my order.
review image
2 people found this helpful
on 1 July 2015
Did not care for these at all. The headband is ridiculously short, could maybe fit a doll's head, even after I made it as long as possible (and way longer than the french zipper offers). And my baby is fairly small for his size. The glasses themselves seem good, if only the strap wasn't so short. These were promptly returned.
One person found this helpful
on 26 April 2014
These sun glasses are brilliant. I bought them after trading other positive reviews. My grandson has been wearing them since he was 4 months old and doesn't attempt to take them off. They are great for when he is in the car and out walking.
One person found this helpful
on 27 April 2015
Great product arrived on time, packaging could have been better but all good. My baby bits doesn't mind wearing them and does the job. When I took them off he did have some marks but it was fine as went very quickly.
on 12 December 2015
Would have given one star as one frame broke after one week of usage causing one of the lenses to fall out, but an extra star given for great look when whole. We bought the item some time before going on our sun holiday, during which time we didn't use it at all. It broke while we were away and by then the 'return/replace date' had passed. We kept the item safely packed when not used so it wasn't crushed or anything. So feel pretty disappointed.