Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Colour: Blue|Size: 0.95 L|Change
Price:£19.99 - £222.00

on 6 December 2013
does exactly what it says in product review, it keep the food near to piping hot from 8am to 12:30 when its time for my daughter to have her lunch, so now sh can have hot food in the winter, brilliant, i would recommend this item to anyone.
on 20 December 2012
I bought this for my daughter. She loved it. The most important thing for me - it doesn't leak. In the cold weather there are a lot of soups you can put inside and her schoolbag still stays soup-free despite all the bouncing on the school's stairs.
on 3 April 2017
Other than that it's really HUGE, it has the perfect design. I really like the details. I wish I had purchased 0.65 LT one though.
on 9 February 2014
Worst lunch box I ever seen. I never expect the size of this lunch box. Dont buy please, waste of money.
on 31 October 2010
I was really excited to find this product and the prospect of warm food at lunch time. Unfortunately, it just doesn't retain the heat. Even after superheating foods in the microwave, filling it to the top etc, food was tepid just 2 and a half hours later. It is also very difficult to unscrew the lid at lunch time, so would be virtually impossible for kids. I love the design and that you can microwave the food in the container, making it quick and easy in the morning but sadly it just isn't up to the job.
on 24 September 2010
This lunchbox is a very nice design. Unfortunately I really needed it to keep food warm for the full 5 hours, as promised, and it failed to do this. Despite pre-heating with hot water for 20 mins before adding the food, my son's meal was absolutely cold by lunchtime. I have had to buy another make of insulated lunchbox.
33 Comments| 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 July 2016
Containers are small and food does not keep warm. Much Better products out there. This only serves an aesthetic purpose
on 29 October 2012
First of all, I would definitely recommend shopping around for this item - Amazon is not the cheapest place to but then! (Currently Dunelm has them for £10.99)

Having said that, I really like my Bento Box. It keeps my food warm for as long as I need it to (admittedly only an hour or two) and is leak proof as long as you don't fill it too much.

Take this morning for example, I filled it with boiling water (I don't know if this is necessary, but it can't hurt!) left it for 5 minutes whilst I warmed my soup. I only filled about half of it with soup (which apparently may shorten the length of time food stays warm) and then left for a half hour walk in the cold up to uni.

Almost two hours later the soup was still steaming, but was cool enough to eat comfortably. Just what I needed on a cold autumn day!

With regards to the colour, it does seem to be more of a dark pink than a purple, but its still attractive and I have had comments about how nice it looks.

There is a divider in the container however it does not reach the top of the container so I'm not certain how well it would hold foods separately - I haven't tried it to be fair, only with water!
on 21 April 2013
Even if I heat it up in the microwave, even if I fill it first with boiling water, even if I fill it to the top...etc. even if I follow all instructions, my lunch is cold by the time i eat it (3-4 hours later). Very disappointed!
on 1 May 2015
My office didn't have a microwave and this (Blue colour box) was the next option for me to keep my food from getting cold. Yes, it wasn't getting cold and it wasn't hot as well. I would pack my hot cooked food at around 8AM and would take my lunch at 12:15PM mostly. And the food was neither cold nor hot by that time. Out of the 4 hours time frame, i would have been out in cold weather for max 1 hour (40 mins in tube + 20 mins in street). The rest 3 hours my lunch bag would have been inside office.

One thing that put me off is the size of the box, its round and got really thick edges, carrying limited food. I would not suggest this product if you carry standard laptop bags. This might even look more bulky in a back pack. I would suggest this box should be designed as a rectangular one, but difficult to keep warm coz, its wont be screw type then. If you are buying this product, you need a separate box carrier a round one.

Overall, bit disappointed by the size of product and not fitting my bag, if you are driving this would be a best pick. And dont expect the food to be hot/warm. But for sure, it didn't get cold as well.

I have given 3 starts since it kept it from becoming cold, but didn't keep it hot as described and due to its size.