Learn more Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 30 May 2012
I love this album so much. So much that I must admit to listening to it whatever time of year! It consists of 6 tracks, as follows -
1)Last Christmas
2)Christmases When You Were Mine - An amazing original song
3)Santa Baby
4)Silent Night
5)Christmas Must Be Something More - Another amazing original song
6)White Christmas
All the songs are great. And I definitely recommend this album!
on 9 April 2011
Since randomly decding in stores to just buy Speak now by Taylor Swift I have to admit that her music has grown on me.
This was one album I was still missing and Im glad I could finally add it to my collection, being a little bit of a completist.
6 tracks is not much and more songs would have been preferred, but the price was good and like I said, I still missed this CD.

Of the six tracks on the album I like `Last Christmas`, `Santa Baby` and Taylors own song `Christmas Must Be Something More` most.
Although the other 3 arent bad either.

Still, i think this CD will be mostly interesting for people that are already fond of Taylor Swifft.
on 28 November 2013
I love Taylor Swift so much and have always bought all her albums, her music is great. Got to admit, I didn't really read the description before buying. Fantastic songs, would definitely recommend, but overpriced for saying it's only 6 songs, I did expect more along the lines of 12 for the price.
on 14 September 2012
It's a great album, especially for swifties! It's only six songs but they are all great. Besides the two great songs that were written by Taylor "Christmas Must Be Something More" (amazing lyrics!) and Christmases When You Were Mine, there are four classics.
I consider Taylor's performance on "Santa Baby" as the best ever! It really fits her voice!
"Silent night" and "White Christmas" are also great! They can easily be characterized as some of the best performances for these songs.
As far as "Last Christmas", i have some objections. It doesn't really fit her voice. Don't take this wrong; i love Taylor's voice! I bought all of her albums! But George Michael is THE voice, and growing up with his performance i can't imagine anyone else singing this song!
Over all? Well ...
I bought it twice!!!!
on 1 January 2016
Nice CD just for me wish that there were more songs on the disc. I like the fact that Taylor has included some new songs which she wrote herself as well as some traditional ones. It is nice to have in the car whilst travelling.
on 26 December 2012
A safe way to send a gift and I would recommend to all who may not have tryed it to do the same.
on 22 December 2012
As always, Taylor Swift has outdone herself. She is amazing. If you like her stuff, you will love this Christmas album. Buy it.
on 10 October 2012
i love taylor swift and the album is good but i dont agree with the price considering it is only 20 mins long id rather buy an album with about 40 tracks for less!
on 13 September 2013
The CD features 2 Christmas songs written by Taylor and 4 Christmas songs Taylor has covered. All of them are brilliant, and it's a must have CD for any Swiftie!
on 23 January 2014
Very lovely Xmas songs, although albeit not many!
She has a lovely voice and I found this just a nice alternative to the usual annoying Xmas ballads.