on 21 February 2013
Arrived in a short period of time from ordering and exactly as said by world of books. I have used them a few times and each and every time have found it to be an excellent service and highly recomend them.
on 4 March 2013
these are continuing tales following on from one another dating back all the way to the last film return of the jedi , a must read for any Star Wars fan !!!!
on 23 March 2013
Ordered this item for my partners birthday he loves it and has the rest of the collection. Great buy would reccomend.
on 10 November 2000
I bought this book because I really wanted to know what happened after Nil Spaar declared war on the New Republic in Before the Storm. It was very hard to understand and I had to read some parts twice. The one thing I didn't like was the fact that the book was split into three parts: Lando, Luke and Leia. I would have prefered it if was all interwound. Lando's part was a bit boring. Luke's and Leia's weren't so bad. The ending was much better and left me wanting to buy the third book. I suggest if you want to read the whole trilogy buy this book. If not skip it and read the third.