on 27 January 2011
Loved this book, it was easy to read and i could relate to it even though i am not working at the moment. It tackles root issues about why we never get things done and now i am trying to live the principle i am managing to get my kids to school and collect them ON TIME!!!!! Major change for me!
I did not give it a 5 star since the book itself looked dated and not new even though it was meant to be new
on 25 January 2017
I bought this book as I wanted to make more effective use of my time. It taught me so much more. I will use the ideas in all areas of my life.
Without realising it this book has given me the work life balance I needed and now I know how to have that
It is for managers at every stage of their career

A great read x
on 10 August 2014
Always insightful and something to stretch your beliefs beyond what you have considered before. This book may help set a fire behind you and spur you to greatness.
on 14 August 2014
Great story with clever meaning and insights. I will implement the three p,s into my working life and personal. Positive future
on 19 January 2013
A book that is worth a read to remind you of what it takes to achieve personal effectiveness. I would recommend.