on 30 June 2014
..., a real page turner...having watched the first 2 movies I simply couldn't wait for the 3rd to be released, so I turned to the book...it was a fantastic read and will be a very hard act to follow...
on 10 June 2014
My God... I love this book, keep on dreaming on the characters and what will happen next! Now I have to see the films, but doubt they can catch all the greatness of the books! Have a go and read athem!
on 27 April 2014
I loved this book because the tension between the characters. Also because the action, so many things happening at once. I recommend it to anyone who likes a little bit of love,action and suspense.😆😃
on 6 April 2014
having read all three books and was surprised how good the first film was I did wonder if they could get it right for a second time.and yep they got it bang on the button for me.cant wait for number 3.
on 29 March 2014
I love the Hunger Games, I've read this book dozens of times and each time I read another page, I realise why I love it that much. I would recommend the HG saga to everybody with a good taste in books.
on 15 February 2014
Loved the first book, pity the second and third let it down. Can not understand the hype. Character goes downhill. Is not the strong woman as in the first book. If i had known would not have purchased.
on 8 February 2014
Great trilogy, a heart throbbing and tear jerking story of oppressed people rising up to liberate themselves from the shackles of injustice put on them by the totalitarian regime of El Presidente Snow.
on 6 February 2014
This is by far the best book I have ever read. There is so much emotion ad I think the books are one million times better than the movies - and trust me. The movies are brilliant!! Plz make a 4th one!!
on 6 February 2014
Very easy reading but you can't predict what happens as there are so many twists and turns. Excellent descriptive writing, makes you question yourself too and what you would do if you were I the arena.
on 3 February 2014
The ending was very quick,the war was short and I don't think snow died still the story made me read more so I finished it quicker I highly recommend the story Suzanne Collins is a great author!!!!!