Format: Audio Download|Change
Price:£13.10

on 11 November 2010
I cannot praise this course highly enough. I have it on in my car and it is the most helpful way to learn French that I have come across: always clear with helpful vocabulary presented in a relaxed way and repeated sufficiently to enable good memory uptake.
on 8 January 2012
I found this contents of this item somewhat cheesy at times but more importantly it was difficult to hear the sounds as the speakers were a bit breathy, I would not buy another with these speaker.
on 6 October 2009
A great way to learn some basic French. The language is spoken by a native speaker and an English guy, the words are repeated over and over with different voice tones, so you really get the feel for the words.
on 8 January 2014
This CD and accompanying booklet gave me an insight into learning French. I keep putting it on when I'm going back to France for a return visit to jog my memory of the different phrases.
on 28 November 2013
Just started on it. Very basic stuff. If you are driving along nad want to recap on simple phrases for the weekend this one is fine. I like the music. Does not replace proper courses
on 3 May 2015
Great way to pick up some phrases! I listen to it in the car. Find its improved my French a fair bit
on 16 July 2013
my school French has certainly helped me get to grips with this but it is a great way to learn
on 12 June 2015
It helped a great deal and a good way of learning.
on 8 January 2015
Excellent! I play it in the car. Tres bien!
on 3 September 2014
good to start French with. nice voices.