Learn more Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

on 25 September 2008
I bought this as a birthday present for my partner, but it was so disappointing it will be my first ever Amazon return. Unlike some books in this genre there are no pictures etc - it's actually a 'mini-book' - one of the little novelty books that's about 8cm square, and has approx 40 pages with about twenty words on each page. I plan on sending this one back and getting a decent one of a similar ilk.
I was born in the early 70's - therefore my early childhood was during this period. Must say, this brings back great memories for me - like when the tubes of Smarties were round. Well worth the read - and the price of £0.01 is excellent value.
on 14 April 2013
Would recommend as a bit of fun - I bought this for my partners 40th birthday along with a whole load of other bits relative to his year of birth.
on 2 December 2014