on 19 August 2017
A great book to read, my guess is that everyone will relate to the situations it describes. The way it is written makes it easy to follow, this is a great resource for anyone who has worked in a team, either as a "team leader" or as a team member.
on 29 April 2014
Patrick Lencioni has provided leaders and managers with a straightforward and powerful set of values to drive their development effectively. Unusually using a 'real' story to demonstrate the skills and attributes required to enable successful teamwork, he brings the concepts alive through the interactions between a new CEO and their team. The lessons and examples can apply to any industry and to any team - do not assume that it is only relevant to senior teams.

Most importantly these concepts are practical and very real. As a facilitator and training consultant I have found this book to be a valuable resource, as have my clients. We often recommend delegates to read this prior to attendance on a related learning activity.
on 21 November 2015
Everyone who works in a team should read this book, it has been so enlightening for me!
The application of the theories in thus book is not really easy though.
It really requires an emotional involvement in your day by day job, and this is not easy for a lot of people
on 21 May 2016
Although it starts out feeling a bit 'light weight', owing to the story telling style used by the author, it doesn't take long to see that there are many useful ideas - which could be applied to any team.
on 22 November 2017
An excellent and eye opening read. A must for every sized company to give to employees, then work through the exercises
on 18 March 2017
Easy to read, with a clear message and some practical examples of what to do and not to do when leading a team. Well recommended.
on 29 July 2015
A very readable book which looks at how to build a team that is effective. The story makes it very easy to read and helps the reader to apply to real life situations. Whilst I am not involved in business I found this book very applicable to all settings in which I have led and been in teamsIF you are familiar with theories of group dynamics which is often only descriptive this looks at behavioural characteristics which is very helpful.
on 23 March 2014
very good ..very very good.absolutely loved this book , I saw things in myself that really challenged me personally , it also allowed me to see so much more in others.I kept reading through and kept saying .." I've seen that situation before and didn't know why we couldn't send that issue .." very good book
on 24 March 2014
A fascinating read for anyone who is part of a leading team. Each characteristic displayed by he team in their dysfunction was recognisable. The book is wtitten as a story and is therefore easy to read but the messages are powerful in their simplicity. I will be looking very carefully at my behaviours and that of the team given the insight this book has given me.
on 17 August 2017
Very insightful perspective on tackling dysfunctional teams.