Customer reviews

Price:£2.37+ Free shipping

on 27 July 2017
Poor quality. Doesn't stick well to your shoes
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 8 September 2010
Good quality suede heel grips - excellent adhesion to the shoe and very comfortable when wearing them
on 17 May 2012
They say that there are 4 items in the package, but I received only 2! so this is cheating - there is the picture next to the original and this is exactly what I also received... so I also would NOT buy again. I am very gutted
on 10 October 2011
Good product, will be buying another packet soon. Finally my shoes stay on! Bargain price so quality is a bit like a plaster but who would notice.
on 6 February 2012
This item is completely useless. It came out the minute i put it into my shoes. It doesn't work at all. I had to go to the store and buy myself a new one. Its completely useless.
on 18 May 2012
These are useless put them in the shoe pressed then in hard for several minutes left for a couple of days and when i came to put the shoes on they just came off!!! when i finally got the shoe on with the heel grip in they just made the shoe uncomfortable. Stright in the bin....CRAP!!! dont waste your money!!!
on 29 April 2011
They are what it says on the packet. Really good value and they work. Were here with in 48 hours. Ex service.
on 1 August 2011
They didn't do the job for me. Didn't stick very well and didn't stop the shoes slipping off my heels. Please see my photograph on the 'customer image' on the item. If you order from the suppier I name, this is what you get, not as illustrated.
review image
on 16 September 2011
I bought these to put in a pair of heels that were a little too big. So far they have remained stick to the shoe despite a long night of dancing. They helped prevent my shoes from slipping around. Delivey was nice and quick. Thanks!
on 9 January 2012
These heel grips were fairly average. Started to peel back fairly quickly though however they did help my foot stay inside my shoes which were too big.