on 30 August 2017
Would definitely recommend Earworms language CDs - they are so easy to listen to and you pick up the language without really trying
on 18 March 2017
Wife found this very helpful, pleased with purchase.
on 26 June 2008
I don't have a natural aptitude for language learning and have struggled through a whole range of books, tapes, CDs and classes to try to learn some useful Spanish. I love the EarWorms approach. The CD is catchy, fun and relaxed, and quite addictive. I just wish that they did a whole language package like this rather than just basic holiday or travel phrases. Looking forward to CD version 3 in this series. Great for anyone like me who struggles or who is easily bored by conventional teaching. Definitely 5 stars.
on 29 June 2009
I have both this CD and volume 1. It's a fantastic way of learning another language without trying. I don't think the backgorund music is relevant to the learning process, although the cover seems to suggest it is. However I find that while I am with Spanish speakers, a lot of the words pop out in my brain just because I heard them on the CD. I just drive along with it playing in my car, and it sort of gets stuck in my memory. I like the flirtation between the 2 main people in it, makes it a bit more interesting especially his nice "rrr's". It's not a way to learn a language in full, but more a phrase book. Oh and the lady in it has a "Dutch" accent, and not Spanish, according to my Spanish speaking friends.
on 13 October 2011
This is the best language program I have ever experience. My mum has never spoken any spanish before and she couldn't stop speaking to me in spanish after listening to whole disk only once through. I would definitely recommend this to any body anywhere. I have rated this 5 stars but if I could I would rate it 10 stars!!!
on 5 August 2014
I'm not sure that Earworms would be suitable for complete beginners. I speak Spanish after a fashion but my grammar is a very hit and miss. I know lots of nouns but tend to chat in only one tense; "I go to Madrid yesterday, I go to Madrid today or I go to Madrid tomorrow!" Nobody cares about perfect grammar from visitors to Spain, they understand what you're saying and are so encouraging if you make the effort.

I bought both v1 and v2. These CD's have helped me tremendously and I think they are very good. I play them in the car and my sentences are beginning to sound less like a 2 year-old and more like someone who can actually string a proper sentence together! I'm off on holiday soon, touring Spain and looking forward to making more sense....Hasta entonces!!
on 8 February 2011
If your thinking of learning spanish this is a good place to start before you commit to a more expensive package or lessons. I have used cd 1 and 2 in conjuction with a spanish / english dictionary and a collins grammar book and after 12 months have a good grasp of the basics. The music does help and the "teachers" are interesting and not boring, having normal conversations ( and i think the bloke fancies the woman)
on 14 April 2009
Learning Spanish, we have tried various CD's & books and this is by far the better one to learn from.

Jeffers
on 18 April 2011
Not as good as Rapid Spanish V1,In V1 the music carries you along, in V2 the music isn't so hot,so not so motivating
on 2 May 2012
I bought the first one via an offer and was very impressed by the way it immediately got me speaking Spanish. The second one follows on really well from the first and I really have the enthusiasm to carry on. I hope they're planning to make a third CD because I will definitely buy it.