on 2 July 2016
Another engrossing Coben novel. A doctor starts receiving email messages from his murdered wife containing information only he would know and including a link to what seems to be live footage of her. His search for the truth of what happened on the night of the murder, why it happened and who is responsible keeps the pages turning. He has luck in having a shady friend who feels he is in the doctors debt and a criminal hiding out at the murder scene....a bit of a stretch for the imagination, but it is fiction!
on 29 January 2015
This is my second Harlan Coben, the first being only a few days ago, and I just could not wait to start another one. So after reading 'The Woods', i went straight to 'tell no one'.
I will leave others to do the synopsis, I will just comment on my reading experience of this book.
I started it at bedtime last night 10 pm, read until I could no longer keep my eyes open, (many hours) and continued as soon as I woke and read until I had finished the book later this morning !
I have been on a rollercoaster of a read.
Tell No One should come with a page turning, clear your diary 'warning' .
on 16 May 2017
Great read. Just what I expect from Harlan Coben! Loved the little twist in the tale at the end. Would definitely recommend this book!
on 29 May 2017
Brilliant book, really enjoyed it, full of twists and turns right to the very end.
on 5 August 2017
This book kept you turning the pages to find out what happened next. Good rounded characters. The work of a Master storyteller!
on 7 July 2017
One of HC's more exciting novels. Well worth a read!
on 13 June 2017
Excellent read, you will love it
on 28 April 2017
I love these books from this author
on 5 May 2017