Customer reviews

on 4 December 2015
Bought this to suplement the solid wax. Restored wood with solid wax this I use about once a month to keep wood conditioned. Then in between I just use normal furniture polish to clean an shine. This aerosol wax replaces natural oils which leave wood looking dry. The finish is reslly lovely. The only reason I don't use this all the time is that it would work out a little expensive for me. But don't think you would need to use it everytime so works well for me. It also has a nice scent of real old fashoined clean smelling furniture wax! Would buy again. Recommended. Delivered on time and in good condition.
One person found this helpful
on 30 January 2014
My original tin of solid Antiquax wax dried up rather too quickly. This spray can't do that and it is so easy to apply, and gives great results faster than with Antiquax solid wax products. Hope they soon produce their Brown Wax in a spray as well.
5 people found this helpful
on 12 October 2013
This is an excedllent product and I have used it on my old oak furniture for many years. I find it is a very easy way to replace
the polish and I wikll certainly buy my replacements in this way for the future.
4 people found this helpful
on 20 April 2018
... in a spray form ... the same great polish .Safely delivered , thank you .
on 11 January 2013
There is no aerosol polish for furniture to compare with Antiquax. It is very good stuff. Only bettered by the original, but this is easier to apply!
8 people found this helpful
on 5 October 2017
As always a great product which I have purchased before.
on 4 January 2014
I have personally found this product to be the best for the wood that I polish. It has a pleasant fragrance, and shines really well.
5 people found this helpful
on 31 October 2015
must order more antiquax aerosol wax polish it realy makes me furniture look beautifull and makes the house smell of ellegance
One person found this helpful
on 28 August 2017
Good stuff - better than most
on 6 November 2017