on 20 June 2017
Good quality indoor lamp oil, which arrived before the lamps.
on 19 March 2015
I am happy with my purchase and the service provided.
on 12 December 2013
Great .... burns well without smoke ( as long as you remember to trim the wick correctly ). no smell or fumes.
on 17 May 2017
Does what it says on the bottle.
on 26 May 2017
A bit expensive, but first class service
on 23 March 2015
The Lamp oil is fine and dandy, it works well, but Samson, Goliath, Bruce lee, and even "The Stath" (Jason Statham would not be able to open the bottle) The cap is so bad that I ended up giving up and piercing the bottle.
on 14 May 2013
Just like another reviewer here, i too got a substitute brand called bartoline.it has a fairly strong smell which puts me off using it.I,ve seen a group test on you tube of four lamp oils and bartoline got the big thumbs down. It had the strongest smelling odour of the group test and the Guy testing it recommended not using this for indoors.now barrentine is supposed to be fairly odourless and quiet suitable for indoor use and that is why I ordered it. If I order a certain brand of product that's what I expect to get.I ordered barrentine and I got bartoline .I don,t think Amazon should pass on another brand to you when they run out of another without consulting you first.if you get this bartoline lamp oil and your using it for indoors i recommend you send it straight back and demand you get the product brand they advertise and not this poor substitute.
0Comment| 53 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 11 November 2016
My old oil lamps have run really well off this oil. Therefore it gets top marks from me.

Delivery was okay, and the lid had been taped down on the bottle to help stop any possible spills.
on 17 November 2015
I was concerned by some other conflicting reviews about this oil, but I bought some and it's fine. Clear, clean burning, great. I'll probably buy more from this supplier.
on 24 December 2013
I don't want this product! I have NOT been sent Flamefast Lamp Oil as advertised. I have been sent Barrentine Indoor Lamp Oil - which I already have a bottle of and can't use because it stinks of paraffin - it's the reason I ordered Flamefast Oil in the first place - I don't need another bottle of Barrentine 'Indoor' Lamp Oil.
I saw other reviews that had complained of being sent an alternative product but as these reviews were quite old, I assumed the practice had ceased - it hasn't. Don't order this item - you won't get it - you'll be sent an oil that you won't want to smell inside your house.