on 14 August 2014
This is my third pair. Have ordered them in different colours. Most comfortable flip flop. Would highly recommend them
on 14 August 2016
Lovely comfy shoe
on 13 April 2015
I find I have to buy one size smaller when I buy crocs but what comfy foot ware.
on 22 August 2013
I purchased what proved to be a cheapo copy of corcs flip flops for a gift. These arrived and yes, they are geniune and good quality.... and arrived on time. Thanks.
on 2 July 2012
I gave these flip flops as a gift for my daughter. She took them on holiday and commented how comfortable they were. They are a great price especially compared to a lot on the market and the quality is excellent. Would recommend them to all.
on 16 January 2013
Never ever liked crocs, though these are the most comfortable flip flops I've ever owned, and they won't fall to bits in a few months ......i'll get holidays out of them. Not just a holiday.
on 11 August 2014
Bought these for the wife and it is really hard to get her to take them off! She said that they are so very comfortable
on 27 January 2014
Really comfortable even though the plastic feels more rigid than other flip flops.will be good for walking when I'm on holiday. I was really pleased as my two teenage daughters both said they were "cool" ! Top marks mummy!
on 23 April 2014
Got a blister between the toes where the strap link rubs, but this stopped after wearing them a while. Otherwise, very comfortable.
on 27 July 2016
Very useful and lightweight flipflops - and exceptional service from Doorstep Adventures!