on 15 July 2016
So I know that replacing an ironing board cover for the IKEA Jall is silly because a new ironing board would only cost £4 but I didn't have the energy to go all the way to an Ikea and walk around the entire shop just for one product. So, I needed a new cover and there was nothing that fit.
The Laundry Master cover is just a little bit longer than my ironing board so I had to really pull the drawstring and edges to get a flat smooth surface. However, with a lot of tugging and smoothing, it fits fine. Not perfect, but it doesn't stop it from functioning.
I really like the metallic coating, I'm an ironing water spiller and it doesn't soak up water making it easy to wipe up. The metallic silver looks good, especially if you're trying to achieve a minimalist aesthetic. All round, I'm quite pleased with it.
on 11 December 2013
Some people have big ones and others small, I am sadly in the latter category. But all jokes apart this cover is just adequate as it is tight fit on the small ironing board we have. We carefully matched one to the other but when fitting there is very little excess, so bearing in mind this is a thin cover one would expect put some sort or liner underneath which we just about achieved. Otherwise seems to be good quality .
on 13 November 2012
i had a lot of trouble finding a cover to fit my ironing board as it is quite small , the ones that say fits most sizes are way too big and slack . this one fits perfectly and i recommend it
on 12 April 2016
I bought it for my ironing board which was 97 ish cm long, however, when I got the parcel I found out that this cover is much smaller than 97 cm, I would even say that it was at least 10 cm smaller, so I just was to able to use it.
So, if you buy this one, take into account this.
As for quality - it was fine.
on 23 February 2016
My ironing board is exactly the size this cover is supposed to fit (97 x 35 cm) but this cover is way too small - it barely covered the top of the ironing board and there was absolutely no spare material to wrap underneath and gather up to make it fit. Completely hopeless and I had to throw it away.
on 5 July 2014
Quite thin and I couldn't get the drawstring to draw in enough to make it fit really well. However, it did form a good ironing base, so I left it on and then put another cover over the top.
on 19 July 2013
There were not many covers around that fitted our ironing board this was one of a few on Amazon. Good quality but the fit is not that good around the iron heat plate end of the board.
on 13 August 2015
needed a decent quality new cover for small ironing board which measures 97x35 and couldnt find one anywhere apart from here..this is perfect
on 8 January 2014
The product is very good but it would be better if it had a different fitting for fixing the cords
on 5 August 2013
I have not bothered to review this before because I was so annoyed at the time - however its still sitting here in my revue list so here goes. I have for many years used these reflective covers purchased from high street. But I was sent a cheap quality plain cotton cover - not what I ordered at all. No letter of explanation enclosed & when I contacted them via Amazon email I got a curt we haven't got any answer with no hint of an apology. Needless to say the item was sent back. So 1 star for bothering to send anything when they took the money from my bank account - but 0 stars for customer service. This is the worst review I have ever given, but looking at the ones from others who did get this product I am happy it did not arrive.