on 23 October 2014
I buy these because I can get good sound for headphoness which are cheaper than the Apple one. These do the job well, but I find that they don't last long if not packed away properly- this doesn't seem to happen with the apple ones. I tend to just shove these in my bag but unfortunately the rubber ring around the ear plug can come off. Once this happens, it's not long before the whole thing falls apart. Apart from this, I found the sound quality comparable with apple headphones
on 26 November 2012
Bought these to replace the htc headphones which came with my Desire S phone - the music controls had stopped working (also happened to the headphones which came with my HTC Hero a few years back).

Seem to be the genuine HTC headphones (same as those which came with my Desire S) . The sound quality is average - as you'd expect and the music controls worked properly. However, I found there was a tendency for one earphone to cut out depending on how the jack was plugged into the headphone socket on my phone - turning the jack in the socket would find a sweet spot where it'd work.. hardly ideal. I don't get this with my old set - maybe I just got unlucky.

Sadly the headphones only lasted about 2 weeks - they got caught on a door handle as I walked past and snagged. I'd expect headphones to be able to handle a little abuse, but these stopped working on the first time :( - only one ear works now, and the remote control no longer functions.

Still - can't complain for such a cheap set of headphones. It'd be nice to be able to buy higher qualify earphones with the android music controls, but they seem to be fairly difficult to find. Everyone just caters to the iPhone market.
on 14 February 2012
Very happy with this, the price is superb and the product is genuine.
Only criticism is that they are not very durable. I use mine allot for my music all the time and I cycle allot using this. They always stop having a clean connection after a few months and start to crackle. The buttons stop working and people can't hear the mic on hands free. Great for light use, but for heavy regular use look elsewhere for stronger brand, give up on having the mic and buttons or just buy a few of these and keep changing to a new one when they stop working. and at this price, why not?
on 14 October 2013
So far so good, I was a little disappointed when I found out the HTC headset controls weren't default to be for the person that listens to music. But with an app and these headset controls, you can easily customise your HTC one mini, to use the headset with click for play, double click to change track, and the skip buttons can be turned into volume buttons. I find them fairly comfy for the price, although I do prefer the shape of the new iphone earphones. But they are better then the beats earphones that come with the phone, as I find those make a noise when I walk.
on 19 March 2015
These are the correct replacement for the headphones that I had previously owned with my old HTC, music controls for previous and forward track and pause and play button also working as a call answer button. Although it states in the title that it's Black... Please Note! It's white coloured headphones as shown in the picture with "HTC Innovation" etched on the earpieces. Other than that, nothing to complain about with this nice set of headphones.

Let's see if they last longer than my old ones did 😊
on 4 October 2011
[Seller: 'Day 2 Day Accessories']

After having just broke the second pair of genuine HTC headphones, I took a quick look at Amazon for some replacements and found these.
Initially very sceptical that they could be genuine (I mean under £3 delivered, really?), for the price I thought it was worth a try.
They do indeed appear to be the real thing. They look and feel exactly the same as those that came with my Desire HD.

Anyway, I'm so pleased with them and considering how quickly I go through them, I've just ordered a couple of spares.
on 22 February 2016
I get fed up of taking my phone out to change my music selection. Needed a pair of headphones with a remote to make changing my music selection less of a hassle, these earphones fit the bill.
on 6 January 2017
Great sound, these are from the HTC One (SV) high end phone. Sound and fit better than Apple headphones
on 5 December 2011
You really can't fault these for being anything other than as described. They are original HTC Stereo earphones, with a button on the microphone to control playback. Only thing I really missed were volume controls, but for the price I can't say that's too big a deal. Recommended.

Also, they came next day after order - fantastic service.
on 19 October 2012
My Apple headphones that came with my 3rd gen iPod nano were just about falling in pieces when I decided to try these. I have an Android smartphone (Huawei Ascend G300), so I was pretty sure that these would work fine with it.
The audio quality is excellent, with a much higher bass and volume capacity than the ageing Apple ones, and the in-line remote works well with my phone.
The build quality also seems good and they feel a lot more durable than the Apple headphones (the cabling just feels stronger!).

Overall, definitely a good buy, especially as an upgrade for Apple headphones at a good price.

See one answered question