Customer reviews

on 3 March 2015
Great find. Nicely packaged in a small, flat tin which fits handily in most trouser pockets - where body heat helps to soften the wax so that its more malleable and easier to work with. The tin lid fits snugly and does not seem to loosen over time, though in the beginning it was a bit tricky to get off, but at least you know that you will not end up with a half used balm full of lint, sand and hair from opening by itself. The logo on the tin is quite durable and does not seem to scratch that easily like you find on most printed tins, and its also not too "girly" due to the use of strong primary colours.
The balm itself is great to use - even when it is stone cold, the wax does not take too much effort to get from tin to lip. I was a bit apprehensive about the minty flavour, but it wasn't as strong as I expected and eased off intensity wise after a couple of minutes. The balm left my lips soft and smooth in next to no time. I would highly recommend this to any one who wants well conditioned lips, especially those who suffer from chapped lips, but would caution eczema sufferers as this product does contain lanolin which could make their condition worse. Other than that, this product gets the thumbs up from me.
on 27 March 2017
i love this product i would highly reccommend this product to anyone not only as avery good moisteriser but it also repairs lip problems espicially to anyone who may strugle with split lips during the winter months
i have a split llip in the colder months for years usually lasting months i was using other lip balms for years which never really sorted out the problem
but this product with days of using it my lips no longer had the split lips and to be trueful they started to lose the split the following day after i first started to use it. The balm is harder as it is made from bees wax
i think it will me last a long time they also dont use any vaseline type material and which means you can apple a little more pressure with your fingers on the wax in the tin and it wont give way under the pressure of your finger i had plesant tigling sensation on my lips.
on 23 June 2016
I had mixed feelings about this product. I have used it over the course of many months as the product is great but it leaves a weird and unpleasant taste on my lips. This is my first ever lip balm so am unsure if the taste is weird/odd but to me it tasted weird when applying. Therefore I would recommend this product to those who require lip balm as it really improved my lips.
on 14 May 2017
I've had this before and it's lovely, it has a great feel and works beautifully. A little harder to use in the tin but the plus side is it lasts for ages.
on 3 April 2017
Its worth paying a little extra.. my daughter and I suffered from sore dry lips ... a thing of the past. Have just taken another batch for her to Spain.
on 10 February 2013
Having been through my fair share of lip balms, this is my favourite of all. It smells minty but not overpowering, and it is intensely hydrating for lips especially during the harsh winters in the UK. Healed my chapped lips in no time. Also, the tin may seem small but it lasts for absolutely ages. I've used mine all day everyday for almost a year, and I'm still only halfway through it. Highly recommended!!
on 22 August 2016
Not to sure about this product, had it for 1 day, when I apply it to my lips, its stings a little, not sure if it should, but apart form that, it's great lips are feeling better already would recommend.
on 14 April 2017
Very small and I dont like the tingling sensation
on 16 October 2015
I am a fan of burts bees. The only problem I have with it is it can tend to dry my lips after I use it. I do like that there are natural ingredients.
on 28 January 2014
Hmm this isn't quite what I was expecting... the tub is soooooo small and the actual balm itself is very hard and so very hard to get any onto your fingertips to apply to lips :( does smell yum tho and if you leave it somewhere warm it loosens up x