on 14 January 2016
It's a blanket that warms ya in the wintertime.
1. The lowest of the 3 settings is ideal for taking the chill off. Switch it on about an hour or two before retiring usually does the job and is comfortable to leave on overnight.
2. Setting 2 will actually 'warm' the bed.
3. Have not used setting 3 as I don't live in Norway!!
4. When it's fitted to the bed the wiring for the controls enters into the top left as you look at it but is long enough to go under the sheet and come out on the right. The control will then be under the sheet on the right but this does not cause any problems and can still be easily used.
on 9 October 2014
Living in a house with gaps between the walls and the floor, it can get chilly. Fortunately for me, this blanket is available at a cheap price, and keeps me warm.

I usually turn it on full when I get ready for bed, and by the time I hop in for reading time my bed is toasty.

When it is especially cold,, leaving the setting on low all night is very nice - if it isn't cold enough you'll wake up sweaty though.

Unfortunately it's difficult to secure properly to the mattress and slips over to one side after a week or so.
on 26 June 2017
This works well and is good value for money. The reasons I didn't give it 5 stars are that it's on the small side, not reaching to the ends of the bed and the strings to attach it to the mattress are very long and flimsy, making the quite fiddly to use, such that we didn't bother.
on 5 March 2015
I don't know what I did before I bought this.. Makes the bed super comfy and warm during cold winter nights!
Only issue is the device where the electricity goes in to is quite big.. So I have placed it by my feet: but the warmth comes first from the other side of the mattress.. Luxury issue to have!
on 16 November 2013
I don't know if this has one of those thermal protect circuits, but this throws out far more heat than most electric blankets I have bought in the last few years. The material also seems to keep the heat in like a fleece and such is the insulation effect, I have to check I haven't left it on in the night. It is way longer than most other blankets I have bought and the right width too. At a giveaway price, I don't think you can go wrong unless you are unlucky.
on 24 January 2017
Sometimes the lowest setting produces such heat that it is unbearable to lay on. Just for warming up the bed before you get in is nice, but I would not leave it on for a long period of time.
on 26 November 2013
Great product it is well spent money bought it for my bed as i have a box room and it was extremely cold now its not a problem sleepying on the room very confortable and also i dont need to keep it on all night normally turn off before going sleep great product recommend it also delivery was super fast came withing 2 days after purchase even thou i selected 3-5 working days
on 12 May 2017
live in an old English abode with single glazing? get one right now.

it feels like such a treat :)
on 1 March 2017
Delivered quickly. Seems to get very hot on top setting but otherwise ok
on 15 September 2017
I've had it for quite a long time - does what it says on the box