on 8 April 2017
Cuts great
on 20 May 2017
fits fine
on 2 June 2017
Not the right blade for my rollermo i made it work by packing it with some washers
on 26 May 2017
Done the job great which I expected from a new blade.
on 13 May 2017
Just the job
on 26 May 2015
My husband wanted to buy a new lawnmower and when I asked whats wrong with the one we've got his reply was quite simply "the blades bent" I avoided clouting him for being so daft, ordered this which arrived in a just a couple of days and took just a few minutes to replace. My lawnmower is now as good as new and my purse is a little richer :)
on 11 January 2012
Not much to say, other than it fits the lawnmower and works. As good as the original and cheaper. Can't go wrong.
on 18 November 2013
delivery was earlier than stated, cuts better than the original blade. I waited to write my review till I had used it for my second cut. Really satisfied with this product.
I got this for a Flymo RE320 and it is very good. I think much better than the original Flymo blade as it seems much sturdier and cuts better.

I have no hesitation in recommending this blade.

However there is a need to check the hole size of your RE320 as there appear to be two different versions with differnt hole sizes. This one has a hole size of about a 1/4 of an inch. The first one I got also for a RE320 had a much bigger hole which did not fit. Don't just go by the model number look at the plate attached to the mower for the part number.
on 27 July 2016
8 year old mower, I trashed the original blade after 4 years (I use the mower to 'vacuum' up twigs and other general rubbish as well as mowing the grass) so I got this replacement in 2012.
It also lasted 4 years and is a lot cheaper than a Flymo blade but just as good. I also have not changed my bad gardening habits. This new blade I also expect to last as well.