Package Quantity: 1|Change
Price:£2.49+ Free shipping

on 7 March 2017
I bought these batteries in 2015 and the stay fresh date on the pack is 12/2024. The price is great, but in 03/2017 I went to use the batteries, and all six of my spares had discharged and were useless. I sent a message to the company via Amazon, but got no reply. Al I can say is that they do not stay fresh and do not buy them unless you will use them all quite quickly.
on 30 November 2016
I am very happy with these batteries. For the price I paid I thought they might have been close to use by date,but no they have years Togo on them. I will use this company again as you certainly get value for your money...
on 13 October 2013
These batteries are incredibly cheap. I have found that there are inconsistencies from cell to cell. I use them in my Garmin Forerunner watch, sometimes one will last 2-3 months, sometimes it will only last a couple of weeks. This can be annoying having to open my watch time and time again!

As always, You buy cheap, You buy twice!!.
on 8 April 2015
Cheap and they work. What more can you say?
on 6 October 2016
Run out fairly quickly when used on small tea lights.
on 25 October 2010
I ordered these batteries to replace similar for a set of Lloyds Body Fat Monitor Scales. I'm not sure if different CR2032 batteries have different performance specifications for different uses, however the blister pack was labelled "Calculator". I replaced the expired batteries and instead of a year's worth of use, which I had experienced from a similar 10 pack purchase via Amazon, I found the depleted battery alert was set off after only a week. I replaced these again with a another pair from the pack, only to have a repeat performance.

I've since replaced with a Duracell pair purchased from a local supermarket, which although more expensive, have continued working for more than a week.
22 Comments| 38 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 7 October 2011
Bought these for frog cycle lights. Have had to use all the batteries in a short space of time because they are poor performance. They were cheap but I did expect them to work for longer. Poor buy, and wasted my money on this brand which I will avoid again.
on 21 August 2011
Not sure what's wrong with those batteries. The Sony ones I have used in the past lasted for at least a year or 2 on my Casio fx5500LA with everyday usage. Now, these ones is pretty hopeless, I have to change the batteries every 3 months and have only used it a few times during the 3 months. I have already gone through the 10 batteries (needs 3 of them in my calculator). I would not recommend those batteries to anyone who need to use them on a device with "large" battery consumption.
on 11 February 2014
Batteries are exactly as described and were delivered on time. I haven't seen them priced lower anywhere else. As this type of battery seems to be increasingly popular I should have placed a larger order.
on 7 January 2015
Please note that these batteries are fake and are not genuine. On the packing it states "Maxell", but on the cell itself it is "Fante".
I have some "Sony", "Maxell" and "Panasonic" CR2032 cells for comparison and manufacturer is clearly printed on the cell.

See one answered question