Customer reviews

Dymatize 907g Elite Casein Chocolate Powder
Size: Pack Of 1|Change
Price:£38.00+ £6.80 shipping

on 27 February 2013
I bought this one so that I could have a source of protein that I could eat at times of day when I didn't want to invoke an insulin response, as whey is actually quite insulinogenic (which is perfect for a post workout shake, but not so great at other meals of the day) so casein fit the bill nicely, as it is slow digesting, and doesn't invoke insulin like whey does. Unfortunately, many brands blend their casein with whey anyway, and many others add all sorts of insulin invoking ingredients like maltodextrin, so kind of defeats the purpose. However, this brand is one of the few I have found that keeps the protein as pure as possible, with no dodgy ingredients. It also tastes freaking GORGEOUS!!

So far, I have used it both as a protein shake, and also in my high protein recipes where I make healthy versions of ordinarily non-healthy foods (like for example cookies, ice-cream, cakes, and muffins) and it works OUTSTANDINGLY well!! No longer do I have to eat junk to satisfy my sweet tooth, as I can now get lean on all the types of foods that normally make people fat! ;) I HIGHLY recommend trying this, it's amazing what you can come up with, with just a little experimentation and recipe tweaking, and this protein powder SERIOUSLY makes that alot easier for just about any recipe you can imagine that would normally contain chocolate! Because the powder is naturally sweet and very chocolatey anyway, I have found that I didn't even need to add sugars or sweeteners to it, so the flavour all comes from the protein powder! Absolutely BRILLIANT!! FULL MARKS to this product! I will DEFINITELY order again.

Also, note to the supplier: Thankyou so much for being one of the few vendors on the amazon uk site that deliver this product to all of Europe. Most vendors on here (except the ones where deliveries are fulfilled by Amazon) only deliver within the UK, but as I live in Greece, you were the only company who would deliver to me, and it is very much appreciated! Please continue your international delivery service, it is indeed a great asset, and I shall be ordering many more in the future. Many MANY thanks!!
on 28 August 2016
Tasty as all your company products:) Never been disappointed of that brand :) Thank you for great product :)
on 10 December 2015
Tastes good for casein.
on 15 August 2013
Can't recommend this product enough!! Great for a pre-bedtime shake or to mix with Greek yoghurt for a protein "froyo" :) very tasty too!
on 19 February 2014
Chocolate flavour tastes nice but does not mix very well in either water or milk. Nothing worse then lumpy protein!