Customer reviews

Package Quantity: 1|Style: Original Packaging|Change
Price:£6.65+ Free shipping

on 11 April 2011
OK, we're not talking much money here and for what you pay it isn't at all bad, which is why I rate it 4 stars. However, it is fairly cheaply made. The leather is thin and heavily treated with a strong yellow dye which smells pretty bad (initially) and would no doubt stain your clothes if it got wet. The leather edges aren't turned over, but at least the pocket tops have a beading to stop fraying. As I say, cheap and cheerful (but perfectly serviceable).
on 14 May 2015
this item is so useful its like having another pair of hands my husband was so pleased to receive this reccomended
on 1 June 2014
This lasted me about two hours before it ripped.The pockets were too small to accommodate both a small tool and my hand. Not built for tradesmen. Maybe a small child could use it for something. Mine is currently left in a pile of rubbish outside my site where it belongs!
on 19 October 2015
Just what I wanted, it saves my legs going up and down the ladder
on 3 April 2016
Good quality, better than you get in shops
on 22 May 2015
For the price the pockets are ok - but the actual belt is useless - I riveted a leather belt on which brought it up to spec for every day use
on 15 December 2015
Delivered really quickly fantastic quality product
on 28 April 2014
very handy belt holds all my tools when im doing my diy jobs leaving my hands free,i do not have to keep picking up tools
on 22 April 2014
Couple of the pockets are a bit small for my hands and the belt does not stay tight unless you tie it off at the back otherwise it has been very useful over the past couple of weekends while I've been building a couple of sheds!
on 19 March 2013
Excellent value for money. Brought it as a present and decided to keep it for myself. Well made and more than enough pockets