on 16 April 2014
My son seem happy with his skates. They aren't as padded as other skates but am pleased he hasn't had any problems with then while learning to skate. I bought them a 2 dozers bigger and I think that was best as think you need to go one size up as I bought another pair that was 1 size up and he found them tight. He now has a tiny bit of growing space now. Very good service from the seller too.
One person found this helpful
on 8 December 2012
My granddaughter absolutely loved these skates and has hardly taken them off! They are extremely well made and just as described.
2 people found this helpful
on 21 January 2018
Great skates would purchase again
on 22 November 2015
Amazing
on 8 May 2014
Having nit skated for over 30 years. You can imagine I was a bit wary. The skates fitted perfectly . Ran smoothly and I have recommended them to my friends not only for themselves but for their children also. Great servolice with delivery times ae well. Thaknkyou.
One person found this helpful
on 3 June 2015
My son absolutely loves them
on 9 December 2015
Love them
on 29 December 2012
I BOUGHT THIS AS A CHRISTMAS GIFT FOR MY NIECE AND SHE LOVES IT IF SHE COULD SHE WOULD SLEEP IN THE SKATES A BRILLANT BUY
3 people found this helpful
on 12 July 2013
super ,daughter loved these and said they are comfy. she didn't want to take them off. worth the money in my opinion.
2 people found this helpful
on 29 December 2013
They arrived promptly. The only place I could get that style in the size I needed. Good quality. They look really nice. My granddaughter loves them.
3 people found this helpful