Customer reviews

NYX Cosmetics Concealer Jar - Light
Colour: Light|Change

on 25 November 2015
I was surprised because of the price but I really liked this, you get a decent amount of product when you open it it looks solid but softens up quickly when manipulated with a brush. Mix it with a little bit of primer on the back of your hand before applying and smooths on and stays on all day. I bought this when I couldn't afford my bobbi brown and was really happy. Good if you're on a budget! And don't forget ladies if you're buying a concealer purely for your under eye area buy one shade up from your foundation colour for a brighter eye.
on 19 July 2017
Brilliant concealer, perfect colour for my skin. I bought the porcelene colour after reading comments that this was probably the palest shade. I have very pale skin and find a lot of concealers or foundations tend to make me look orange. This was perfect however, and has a lovely feel to it. A little also goes a long way with this, so I will hopefully not need to re-purchase for a while. Will certainly buy this again when I need more concealer though!
on 29 December 2013
my daughter said this is fantastic. she usually uses mac as i do and she said this is just as good if not better. great coverage and lasts all day, so long wearing. good value
on 4 August 2017
I love this concealer works as well if not better than other expensive brands .not cakey or to thick. little pot but you don't need much .would highly recommend amazing little find .great colour .
on 14 August 2014
Excellent concealer, goes on great using either a small brush or tip of finger and stays in place all day. Amazing price. I will be using this instead of MAC studio fix from now on.
on 26 June 2017
Okish
on 6 March 2017
on 25 August 2017
Its good but hard blend
on 13 July 2016
perfect for my pale skin tone, covers well and IS AWESOME
on 29 June 2017
Took two weeks to arrive and I was extremely disappointed , there is light coverage and not full coverage st all