Belkin In Car Tunecast 6 Universal FM Transmitter - Black
Style: Universal AUX Connection|Change

on 15 January 2017
Plugs into car cigarette socket easily fits frequencies 87.6 to 107.9 mhz white frequency display to save your frequency find 87.6 for example and press m1 or m2 twice and it is saved also the pro button comes in handy when i like my music a bit louder very good signal also for the best frequency just press c if your signal has interference very happy great price well recommended and legal to use in uk great buy
on 17 October 2017
Used to work ok now I cant even get through a whole song without it playing solid static and never recovering until its unplugged and restarted which is not doable when driving! Not impressed.
on 16 October 2016
Great, no problems. I guess it depends on the reception in the areas in which you drive. I've had earlier products that would struggle to find a signal after you travel a few hundred metres. This is great. Had it a couple of months and barely had any interference. I have a 55 mile commute. I have tuned in and saved 2 stations and switch to the stronger just once on the journey. I was quoted £300 to convert my car with CD to a MP3 format. Halfords quoted me £260. Halfords has this product for more than twice the price that I payed on Amazon. Buy it here, I haven't regretted it.
on 28 May 2016
after a bit of fiddling, when it finally worked ... it worked perfectly and no loss of signal, once you find a frequency that is unused it is clear and sound was great (as though it was directly wired). I love being able to listen to the music on my phone and still reach my destination with a full battery!
the only problem is, i use this when driving long distance in rental vehicles (which dont always have bluetooth or ipod/iphone connection) so when crossing counties you do end up with a bit of interference from other stations in those areas. I wish there was a work around for this.
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 31 October 2016
It worked perfectly in the first few months of having it then I began getting noise interruptions from the radio frequency. Moved it around and eventually the sound came back. It's a great kit but I think with the wire being so long it causes disturbances with the sound. Overall I am pleased with it and most days I get a great sound out in my car
One person found this helpful
on 13 March 2016
Great combo charger / transmitter. Very clean signal, slight hiss of you turn it up quite loud, more noticeable if listening to a audiobook or podcast. But still seems cleaner than other transmitters I've used in the past. Definitely recommend.

Revised some time later on purchase of an iPhone X. This unit does not work with the iPhone X. I tried a couple different units of the same model, and after about 1 to 2 minutes the sound cuts out with a loud hiss. I’ve given up on the tunecast with my X.
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 11 November 2016
I've used this product now every day for almost a year, and I have to say what a brilliant product it is. I live in Southern Hampshire and have tuned the product and my car radio (Skoda Octavia) to 89.4FM, and now get to listen to podcasts played from my phone with really good sound, and no interruptions at all from other radio stations (unlike other products I have tried in the past). Recently I have started using my phone as a satnav and having the USB charging port on the product means that I can charge the phone at the same time as listening to podcasts. If the tuner went wrong today I would buy another one and still feel like I have had my money's worth. As it is, the tuner shows no sign of any wear or problems at all.

My recommendation is, if you have tried in-car tuners before and had problems, then you haven't tried this one!
on 28 May 2016
I tried a couple before ordering this and nothing beats the clear scan feature. Yes, it does take a little while to scan for the clearest station but it just gives you much clear and better sound quality than trying to find a station manually (which I think is so much effort). Especially when you're driving to different places a lot as a clear frequency in one place might not be clear in another, so instead of you having to fiddle around with your radio for ages trying to find a clear frequency you just have to press a button and wait.

Only downside is the USB port didn't work in mine so I cannot charge my phone through it. But I was offered more than adequate compensation for this.
One person found this helpful
on 19 March 2016
This product is very poor for the money. I bought it in January & have had about 3-4 times of useage out of it. And then only for very short 10 minute journeys.
Firstly, The 12v plug doesn't sit snugly in the socket and keeps popping out. Secondly, after being used less than a handful of times, it refused to play my music from my iPhone despite being supposedly tuned in. It also died after a couple of minutes and refused to power back up despite checking the sockets.
I spent more time fiddling around with it than getting any quality playback from it.
I had a cheaper itrip some years ago and that was much better.
It is being returned to Amazon and refunded. Very very disappointing.
Take note of the poor reviews‼️
on 17 February 2017
Mine was pretty awful from the day I got it, the clear scan doesn't really work, would have interference within seconds, sound quality was never good when it did connect. Also noticed a massive difference when placed just a few CM's away so can't be very powerful. Honestly think I may have had a faulty one but threw the packaging away so can't get a refund.