Style Name: Universal AUX Connection|Change

on 18 December 2014
Really good sound. Would recommend.
on 14 August 2014
It's works very good how I wanted
on 20 June 2015
I used it yesterday while driving to Milton Keynes, in 15 minutes of using the product I had to retune over ten times. It's poor sound quality and any other station no matter how poor the signal is, will over power this product and disturb the quality.
I feel ripped off and dissapointed, I chose this one because Belkin are a well known company, wish I had saved my money now.
The only plus is it charges the iPod or iPhone.
I would strongly advise seeking a different product
on 22 June 2014
Purchased this as a replacement for my wife's previous belkin fm transmitter which was heavily used and lasted over 4 years, this is the upgrade to what we had before and I was a little sceptical about getting the aux version as with iPhone upgrades etc wasn't sure how to play it so had a punt on this one and my wife is very impressed with the ease of use and sound quality this provides, it actually sounds better than her old one.
The station finder is great and the fact you can set 2 presets is very useful as if an empty station becomes used when travelling it's quick and simple to just to preset 2 etc and the added USB charger is very handy allowing us to charge and run the power to the transmitter
All round great quality and would recommend to anyone
on 10 February 2015
Beat fm transmitter I've had yet
on 7 June 2011
When my cheap transmitter broke I treated myself to a recognised brand thinking it would be better. Unfortunately the signal is completely unable to block out local radio stations. The find clear channels returns unhelpful readings. I am today looking to buy something else.
on 8 March 2013
Ok product, does what it says on the tin.

Pros- can charge iPod/iPhone and play music

Cons- Doesn't charge any other device through USB charger. It's annoying as you drive around the country you have to flick between FM stations otherwise you lose your music. I suppose an understandable con however becomes a nuisance and unsafe as you have to change the frequency on the radio and on the Belkin device.

Overall it's ok but I don't use it enough to justify having bought it!
on 21 February 2011
Excellent product. Not used in London yet but definitely works much better around the M25 than the old Belkin transmitter, which I've used for some years. The usb charger is also excellent for ipod and phone charging. If it could track best station in the background and tell you when a better one was available without having to press the button (when you lose the signal you are transmitting) it would be perfect. If you haven't got either a cassette deck, in which case the cassette adaptors are more reliable or an aux input into your car stereo, this is ideal.
on 20 June 2013
I've had mine for a year now and it works pretty well. The signal can sometimes get interrupted over distance and as you move into the radius of a radio station signal that happens to occupy a selected wavelength but on the whole it works very well. I've had many hours of uninterrupted listening pleasure. The USB socket is very useful for charging the phone or mp3 player.

The cigarette lighter plug doesn't fit well in my car and works itself loose ( I snipped an old plastic 35mm film container into a couple of suitably curved rectangles and it now holds firmly in place). One section of the cable where it comes out of the device has become so twisted that the cable has snapped but I've been rather careless with it and remove the device from the car after every use (every day) as I don't want to attract any thieves by leaving it in there. I park the car on the street in South London. I repaired it.

I don't know why they make car music players without an aux input. It seems daft to me but they do and so this device was begat. I love having my music collection as an option in the car. It does the job well enough. The sound is good.
on 23 January 2013
I've had this Belkin Tunecast product for just over a year. While it has worked well over this time, the cable rubber on either side of the tunecast main body has worn away / perished, exposing the copper wiring in the cable. It is only a matter of time before the cable detaches completely and makes the product unusable. I am not impressed with the durability of this product - the reason I went for the more expensive Belkin product ahead of some of the cheaper alternatives was because of the hope of greater durability. I am not impressed and I would certainly not buy it again at this price.