on 9 March 2017
Poor
on 19 November 2013
another one in my "waste of space" drawer, does not seem to be able to power anything up should have sent it back but couldn't be bothered.
on 21 October 2011
I have to raise a couple of points here about the powermat and its accessories:

1) The page description for the powermat leads you to believe that all you need is the powermat alone (apologies if this has since been changed)

2) The extra accessories that have to be purchased in order for the powermat to work

3) The phone backs that are needed in order for the mat to work correctly are only available for a limited number of devices. Leaving those people like myself with no option than to purchase another accessory-the powermat powercube with all its different plugs for the different charging sockets on most phones, with a lead from socket to powercube. which leads me to the question: in this respect is it a wireless mobile powering device? or an extention lead? A gimmick.

while the device is a novel idea, there are other wireless charging items out there that do not require the extra (unknown) expense of having to buy other accessories for the product to work, at a considerably cheaper price.

5 stars for innovation and style
1 star for lack of thought for users of less popular phones
11 Comment| 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 November 2012
Purchased the
Powermat last week and came with one Powercube so I ordered another and no problems whatsoever.
Be aware though that I have a Star N8000 mobile phone (Galaxy Note Clone) purchased from China and is a wonderful phone but this Powermat does not charge the phone. The socket gets hot and although it says it is charging on the phone but it doesn't. So be warned it will not charge the Star N8000.
Everything else I have tried works fine and no problems at all.
on 4 September 2012
Purchased Powermat with 1 Powercube so I purchased another. I get on very well with the Powermat although only wireless if you have iphone or Blackberry (extra case needed for both). The Powercube charges most mobiles with spare tips stored in the Powercube. For me this means fewer cables, a lot neater. I also bought a DS Lite case, so this goes straight onto the powermat. Works fine and shuts off when charged. These are cheap at the moment so grab a bargain.
on 19 February 2012
This decent little addition to the Powermat range lets you charge most things. The little box on the top holds a few additional connectors, so most devices can work.

I just find its a shame that there aren't more backs for products. If they got themselves into more of a partnership with the device vendors, this would be a better world...
on 12 May 2013
Good product however I have found the cables a little short and I appreciate that this was to allow it to fold away I question the need for that functionality as its a charging station and would therefore always be out.
on 21 April 2013
this is a welcome addition to the powermat. I can now charge my blackberry without changing the back which was to bulky to fit in my phone case. Lots of adaptors supplied for all different phones. this is a good buy
on 22 October 2013
See the Travel Mat Review. Its all there.
They should update this for all phones...Oh my mistake ....they have BUT only for the I-Phone 4-5 complete new device that clicks onto the I-Phone. Like a Case.
on 7 May 2013
These were in the bundle of Powermat products bought at greatly reduced end-of-line prices so they were cheap and do what it says on the box. Haven't had the connection problems others reported.