TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 18 September 2015
I sometimes think I'm a bit of a pleb when it comes to classical music, because there are some composers who leave me cold. Not TCHAIKOVSKY. This is a superb download of all of the best of his works. The great thing about this CD is that it can play for hours without you getting bored. Beautiful composition of his greatest works.
on 13 May 2010
I listen to classical music whilst reading and studying, this is great for that, it lasts for hours so no changing album interruptions or track repeats.
on 3 March 2013
99 tracks of Tchaikovsky for a fiver...what is there to write?

You only have to like 8 of them to break even at 69p for an individual track. Just about everything you'd expect to see on this download and more. No cut corners. If you like Tchaikovsky, just plug this in and let it run all day! All the really famous works and some great less well known.
on 3 June 2014
great value and a wonderful collection to listen to while painting and drawing. I am looking forward to collecting other composers.
on 12 January 2014
Great music, great performances at a great price. Love it!I would recommend it. Mind you, I am not an expert in Classical Music.!
on 21 February 2013
Bought this for my tablet which would not play my own ripped cd's and I wanted a selection as a basic collection. Good value.
on 12 January 2014
Excellent value. Surprising good quality for the price. Great for a long journey in the car. As are all of this dries.
on 28 July 2015
A good selection of tracks of Tchaikovsky music and I am pleased with the download.
on 9 January 2015
Not the best recording.. Several of the tracks are rather lacklustre
on 30 March 2015
A Nice album of music for a variety of moods.