Size: N/A|Colour: Black|Change
Price:£14.99+ Free shipping

on 22 December 2013
A tight fit if you have a large head but still wearable. The main disappointment is the label which is a sewn logo much thicker than the surrounding Merino, the effect can we uncomfortable and do you really want EDZ blazoned across your forehead?
on 21 March 2013
This is a well-made wool beanie - the fabric is thin rather than knitted, which means it fits in a pocket very easily, and it is warm and practical. Thumbs up.
on 6 March 2013
Warm but not windproof. Well it never claimed to be so no problem with that bit. It folds down small. to fit into a pocket when not in use and is comfortable to wear and even stays over my rather large ears too. Bonus!
on 13 August 2015
I bought several different hats from EDZ. I think this was one of the ones that was too small as felt tight even on my crew cut head. I would say my head is slightly larger than average. They do tend to stretch with use and washing as the others hats bought that were a larger fit and initially fit well are now too lose. I love merino wool. Hard wearing and comfortable when fits well.
on 13 January 2014
The hat itself is good quality, but, sadly, it was far too small and had trouble even to get it over my head. Regretably, therefore, I had to return it today and had the quick agreement of the seller.
on 22 June 2016
Excellent quality, small in size ,fit perfectly ,soft and fits in your pocket needs little space.great results tested in iceland with 0 degrees temperature . Lower temperature you need to put your jacket hoodei.
on 31 December 2012
The hat is just as described. It has a good fit and you can unfold it and cover your ears. The staff is vey helpful.
on 15 January 2014
Bought this for my Husband as he kept complaining of having a cold head when paragliding in winter.
He needed a wooly hat that was thin but warm under his paragliding helmet. I'm a pro merino person having discovered it for cycling so that was an obvious choice for me.
Nothing wrong with this product he just found his head got too hot!
on 3 September 2012
Nice quality for the price, good fit, no stray threads.
As good as other higher priced merino companies.
Look forward to trying other products from edz too!.
on 9 April 2013
This hat has kept my head warm throughout this long cold winter. The Merino wool is nice and soft. I liked this hat so much that I bought another one in blue. Thoroughly recommended.