on 19 January 2011
I received this bag today and it's an almost perfect fit for my Yamaha APX700. It looks better than the picture and seems to be decent quality. At just under £10 with free shipping, this bag represents excellent value for money. I don't think it would provide enough protection to be thrown about the back of a van in a gigging capacity, but for transporting your instrument in the car or on the bus it's absolutely ideal. If you're thinking of getting one for those purposes, don't hesitate.
on 18 February 2011
Very good product. It is easy for my son (who is 9) to carry his guitar and also has space for his music book in the zipped front pocket.
on 11 January 2011
This case is perfect value for money, I would class it as mid range price but very good quality for the cost. I purchased a case similar in quality from a different source but paid nearly 50% more.
on 20 April 2011
Simply put, an excellent guitar case. It fits my acoustic perfect and has room for spare strings and tuners!
Your truly getting a product beyond the price!
on 13 November 2011
At first I thought this bag was too small for my Tanglewood acoustic guitar. But after some stretching of the material all round I just about got it to fit.

The bag is supposed to fit all standard acoustic guitars. This would have been an excellent product if the manufacturer had been a little more generous with overall size.
on 6 May 2011
This bag is perfect for my needs light and padded just about right for travelling about great value as wull what can you get for 12 squid these days?
on 21 March 2011
This product is just the job. It is the perfect size for a dreadnought-shaped acoustic guitar. Has pockets for sheet music/tabs/picks/capos etc. The slightly extra cost over other cheaper carry bags is worth the out lay - the padding gives some reassuring extra protection (note: this is not a hard case so it won't protect the instrument from being thrown about by roadies!). Features both suitcase-type handles and shoulder strap. It does the job at a very good price and is well made.
on 26 March 2011
Bought this as an extra bag but it is so well made so i
use it all the time.
on 16 August 2015
I already have one of these cases for another of my guitars; I use it really as a dust cover rather than a gig bag. The padding is thin but some protection given. I bought this second case to use with my Ibanez PF512 12 string guitar. It has a Dreadnought body which fits fine, but the overall length of the guitar is a real squeeze to get in the case and zip up. It is borderline too small to be honest.There is some give in the fabric so I was able to do it all the way up. However, a bigger case would have been a better buy, but I am not so disappointed at 12.99 that I would return it. But, would I recommend it for the PF512 - No.
on 3 December 2011
Full sized??? Not as good a fit as I had hoped. Manufacturer would do well to allow another few centimeters larger. I have an echo ranger and I had to really stretch the bag to get it to fit over it but then again you get what you pay for. reasonable padding very fast delivery, (less than 36 hours). Overall it gives value for the money but I think I may have to go a bit up market to get a larger bag.