Customer reviews

Colour: Blue|Change
Price:£5.95 - £10.99

on 17 February 2016
What can I say it is a perfect pink recorder for a little girl who wanted one for Christmas! In typical recorder style it may be worth investing in some earplugs!
on 6 February 2014
I was purchasing recorders for music pupils - trying to get them interested in a fairly neglected instrument nowadays - but this one I bought for myself - it plays beautifully and I adore the colour!! LOVE IT!!!!
on 7 December 2012
Bought this for my son who is taking recorder lessons at school. The product is made of quite cheap plastic and the sections move easily which makes it difficult for him to play when they slide around. I suppose its okay just for a starter recorder but not suitable for the more experienced recorder player
on 24 January 2013
I bought this for my daughter only to find out she already has one that she never plays! Oh well, maybe she will start playing two at once or team up with a pal. Anyway the recorder is good value and seems well made, probably not an experts first choice but well worth the price for a bit of fun. Might even have a go myself!
on 17 March 2013
My daughter wanted to give this recorder 5 stars, lots her friends admire it apparently! The sound it produces is adequate,but its certainly not high quality. Its very pink though, and for my daughter this covers over any other flaws it might have.
on 18 January 2014
Bought for my little girl and it's fine for her to start on - I think I would get her a better quality one if she gets really into it. She's really happy though...because it's pink!
on 24 August 2017
Product came as described, and performed better than expected! Fast shipping and the product is satisfactorily functional for it's intended purpose. You can't miss it! I am glad I did Good quality and good product I would recommend these to anyone!
on 15 April 2010
This recorder plays well to start with, but I've found after 5 - 10 mins of my 8 year old son making lovely music (he's sitting next to me!) it stops playing properly and needs a clean and dry out to get started again. He gets fed up and pinches mine (the family are all learning together!) My 5 year old daughter had a different make, and this one is fine.

It is a cheap product, great price, and good if you just want to see if the kids get on with it, but if they do, you may need to get another for longer playing.
on 23 August 2011
Nice recorder, not sure if similar quality as more expensive products but great for my 6year old.Colour quite pale and no holder/case with this brand.
on 17 August 2015
Does what it says on the tin - good basic recorder for a young girl - no frills but comes with case, cleaning stick and fingering chart.