on 14 September 2013
As a singer and songwriter I have had many guitars and wanted to purchase a new one for gigs. This model is really good for the price it has a lovely style and look about it and sounds amazing. You wont get a better electro acoustic for this price buy it its amazing I give it 5 out of 5 no problems no damage arrived super quick and included a manual and Alan key for the guitar.
on 26 December 2013
Oh wow, what can I say! This guitar is fabulous! I've always played Gibson for pretty much my whole music career, but these days I don't have the budget for it. I wanted to pick something up that was playable, to get me back into playing (as it's been a while - had a child and all that!) and this did not disappoint. This guitar goes above and beyond expectations - it arrived safely and well packaged, the finish is lovely, the setup is excellent, it sounds fantastic unplugged or through the amp, the pre-amp is great. It has a very nice tone to it, quite bright I'd say with the light gauge strings on but that is what I like! I got this guitar for £83.99 including shipping and there is absolutely no way there can be another guitar in this price range that could compare. Great for beginners with the low action and slim body, and for seasoned players like myself it's still a joy to play! The ONLY slight complaint I would have is that something (not sure if it's the strings or fretboard) is making my fingers go black! But it might just be a bit of muck, haven't given it a wipe down yet. Also the frets are a little bit rough but I'm going to give them a little file and I'm sure they'll be fine! All in all an absolutely fantastic guitar at a bargain price, you can't go wrong.

I will say that the finish on the guitar is darker than the photo and the flame effect more pronounced, so it looks way better in real life! Gorgeous to look at on top of everything else.
on 21 May 2011
This guitar is drop-dead gorgeous so no complaints there. It was lighter than expected too and came within two or three days, fully packaged and in perfect condition. My only problems were that the lower e string rattles against the fretboard when I plucked it but not when I played chords. Otherwise it is worth buying though.
on 27 December 2013
I've owned guitars for the last 27yrs but only pick them up once in a while and can't honestly say that I've made that much progress over all this time. My electric guitar doesn't get used much because I'm too lazy to set up the amp/leads etc. I don't pick up the acoustic much either because I find it too bulky which is why I decided to look for a roundback guitar.

I have to say that I'm loving this guitar and find it so easy to pick up and strum away whilst sat on the sofa (or anywhere) and it's given me renewed interest in learning more.

First off, this guitar looks fantastic with it's shape and high gloss finish. It feels a good weight and the shape feels very ergonomic.

I was a little dubious when buying a roundback that the sound may be compromised but I needn't have worried. It sounds as good as any other steel stringed acoustic guitar that I've played before and better that a lot! Mine doesn't have any string rattle that a previous reviewer has mentioned. I've also plugged it into an amp and it sounds great through that too.

Delivery was next day via courier and I'd have no problem recommending this guitar to anyone.
on 19 February 2014
Really lovely looking and wonderful mellow tones. Roundback is comfortable to hold and sits well on your lap. acoustically great due to resonate roundback totally recommend. One thing I would point out though is the stock picture for the black version is very misleading as it shows a plain matt body when in fact is a very shiny lacquered sunburst/tiger stripe, to see what I mean take a look at the sunburst version of this guitar and imagine it in black -
Better than picture, better than I expected for the money, recommend.
on 24 August 2013
I am only a beginner, so I didn`t want to spend too much. For £80 you get an excellent guitar at a very affordable price. It has a very good sound, the neck is fairly slim and the action is not too high. The red tiger stripe finish to the guitar is darker than the picture but it looks better for it. It looks a lot more expensive than it is. A lot of guitar, for not a lot of money. Five stars.
on 10 February 2014
Delivered on time undamaged.
Bought this for my first guitar and I'm quite impressed with it. Nice action and a good sound. Only 4 stars as it has a couple of minor scratches on the fret board and the inside hadn't been cleaned out properly, but that's just me being picky. A good guitar for the money and better than I expected to get ordering blind from the internet. Would recommend.
on 28 September 2013
I had this guitar after being let down by another seller and i had it for 2 days and my son who lives in Llanelli decided to start to learn to play. When i managed to get all the packaging off it looked lovely and by god it sounded great. If my son loves playing and he keeps the guitar, i will for sure order another another one to go with my fender.
Amazon came up trumps and fair I had a apology from amazon after being let down on the eve of my delivery. If your looking for a nice sounding acoustic guitar look no further.
on 8 December 2013
Very pleased with the guitar...all I expected and a little more, much better action than I thought it would have. Nice finish and good sound. Chuffed !!
on 14 March 2015
Bought as a gift. The final 'cleaning' of the guitar was poor, with glue around the neck/body connection and 'blooming' to the finish on the body. As polishing is my trade, I rectified these myself, but it shouldn't have been passed on inspection and sent out like that. The guitar itself has a nice sound, although I did purchase better quality strings as the ones fitted were very low quality. Ok as a budget guitar, but spending a little more would possibly get you something better.