on 4 December 2013
This replacement plate is a good fit, although we had to use a metal base support from a previous microwave to ensure it didn't wobble. A word of warning- be careful to take measurements before ordering as some of the 'universal' plates advertised would have been way too big to rotate properly in our microwave. If in doubt, go for a size smaller, which is what I did here.
on 3 May 2014
Needed a a new turtable for Whirlpool Max 35 microwave - right diameter but didn't fit the spindle.
Tried it in my Samsung which takes same size plate & didn't fit that either.

I think they need to actually specify which models it fits as it clearly is not, reading the reviews above, universal as advert states.
on 13 February 2012
Once the mix up with the supplier had been sorted out (I was sent the wrong item at first), which was done swiftly, I have not been able to find any fault with my purchase of the Brand New UNIVERSAL Replacement Microwave Glass Turntable PLATE - 270 mm Diameter. In fact it has been a brilliant buy, so have awarded it 5 stars!!
on 2 September 2013
Struggled to know what to write about the most badly needed redesigning kitchen product. It fits better than the original in the microwave, came extremely quick which was needed as microwave was a pain without it! So 4 stars!
on 24 February 2013
I needed a replacement, delivery was really good.
I ordered it, cause the old on in my microwave got broken strangely.

This one is really strong, I recommend it.
Came to France in about 5 Days.
on 2 July 2012
I broke the old microwave plate of my Sharp - I hadn't realised the dish I was picking up had leaked and stuck to it! WAn't too sure about this as one review mentioned it not fitting the feet underneath. This was fine but the legs of the metal grille didn't quite fit. All they needed were a gentle bend to fit and everything fits together now.
on 14 June 2014
After spending some weeks supergluing my old plate together I took a chance and bought this - needn't have worried as its just perfect for my microwave, same size and same center fit as original so all good. No hassle service and fast delivery - thank you.
on 9 March 2012
I have a Samsung Microwave - & this doesn't fit. So it's clearly NOT universal then, is it?

The description is false and miss-leading.
on 29 December 2012
Christmas was saved by this simple find. I was dubious that it would fit as my microwave is discontinued but the description and sizing was true and, if anything, it's better than the original. I'm even going to buy another in case I drop this one ;-)
on 7 September 2013
This product is great for my cookworks micro fits better than the origanal. I ordered this on Friday at 5.30pm arrived next day before 11am. The service was excellent. Had a look at other retailers and £26 was the cheapest I could find for the same product which looks exactly like the original for my micro. Very pleased with the service and product.