Format: Audio CD|Change

on 21 November 2009
If you do like dance music and really enjoy various tracks but haven't gone so far as to make your own collection full of dance music then probably this compilation is for you! I do love dance music but life is too short to fill your entire collection with it ... but this is a wonderful compilation full of awesome tracks we all know and love - so if you don't own dance music but do like it - buy this - really enjoyable, I'm sure you'll love it too. Happy days!!! :-)
on 5 September 2012
I had just bought the MOS album "Twenty" which was supposed to celebrate 20 years of dance and electronic hits. I was very disappointed and had only heard of about 25% of the songs on the album.

Then I saw this one and realised I had hit gold.

It has all the great songs that I remembered and brings me back to my clubbing days.

A great feel good album.
on 8 June 2011
Ministry of Sound: One is an eclectic mix of dance/club songs representing a three decade time period. Ministry of Sound: One contains three cds and 54 songs. I enjoyed all three of the cds, but disc one was my overall favorite. The following is a listing of some of the songs that I found very fun to listen to in this collection, and are only some of the many exciting musical tracks available on Ministry of Sound:

Disc One:

Disc Three:
Push the Feeling On by The Nightcrawlers
Mr. Vain by Culture Beat
Let Me Be Your Fantasy by Baby D

One of the things that I enjoy the most about this compilation is that there is a variety of dance, trance, and electronica music assembled in a good fashion in the three cds. In addition, many of the songs symbolize what you can listen to for matching your mood (such as "Rendez-vu" when you are in a romantic type of mood and "Praise You" for a song to uplift). Ministry of Sound: One is best to get if you enjoy a diverse range of classic dance, trance, and electronica musical tunes from the 80's, 90's, and the millenium.
on 20 December 2009
This is a phenomenal album, have no idea what the negative reviews are talking about: "Number ones do not make great dance tunes", er, they're number one for a reason!!!!! Because they're damn good songs!!!!! Compared to other Ministry albums this one has songs many people will know about and love, many of them being true classics. Highly recommended!!!!!
on 26 April 2013
Has some good tracks that will get any dance music hating person into dance music. However when I bought this I had got much more into the trance scene, so a lot of tracks seem like nothing special. Also a lot of true classics were missed out like "Lady, Pjanoo and One More Time
on 7 June 2015
As a Mobile DJ still using good old fashioned CD's in the main these give me a lot of tracks in a smaller space. Not all classic tracks of course but covers a lot of possible requests. Some great, some are just good, much like almost any other compilation I guess.
on 10 January 2010
Really good album, great to put on in the car, as it'll get left in there for 6 months anyway, so stick it on shuffle and reminisce
on 18 October 2013
I had lost/misplaced some old cassettes that included some techno tracks I wanted (thems from S'Express, Pump up the Volume, You Don't Even Know me), and to find them all in one place with auto rip included was a plus, the fact that they came bundled at a bargain price with an anthology of some of the best dance tunes of the last 20++ years was an absolute bonus.

There isn't a duff track here and with autorip, you just set Amazon MP3 Player going for an instant 3 hour party. Excellent
on 11 January 2014
Like most MOS fans over 30 I already have 99% of these songs, havent listened to them for a while and forgot how good they were. Shuffled into a new (for me) collection means it has become an instant favourite in the house and we love it. A fantastic buy!
on 11 March 2010
CD1 is great the others have some very strange choices that in my opinion don't go with the rest of the songs. For example "Do You Really Like It? DJ Pied Piper & The Masters of Ceremonies" It's hardly a calssic is it?