• Customer reviews

on 21 May 2017
I have 2 dogs and they are always looking for a crafy treat. These sticks double up as teeth cleaners as well. I snap one in half for my small dog and the labrador gobbles one up in seconds.
on 2 June 2017
My dogs love them but I'm not too sure about the claims that they help keep teeth clean. I use veterinary supplied toothpaste + these chews & have just been told one of my dogs in particular will possibly need dental treatment.
on 15 November 2017
My dog loves these and buying them at this price is a bargain for me too. My little cockapoo now insists on having her dentastix first thing in the morning, even before going into the garden. Regular buyer from now on.
on 16 November 2017
One of these thoroughly enjoyed by Callie the dog first thing every day.
She knows to come and ask for one every morning very much eaten and no crumbs left
on 25 May 2016
Couldn't believe the price of these for the amount you receive. Our dogs have one of these daily and they are around the 26-28kg weight range. These dental sticks are perfect for them. These dental sticks are quite big.
on 27 April 2017
My dogs have one of these every day and they now know what time to expect it and pester me until they do. Hopefully their teeth are better for it as well.
on 20 July 2017
My dog speaks highly of the product, but as it is edible and he's a Labrador, why wouldn't he? Good for the teeth but I still brush as well to ensure proper oral hygiene. The auto reorder option is very useful for products like this.
on 15 April 2017
My dogs love these healthy little treats and these are a fraction of the price I used to pay at the supermarket for them so they're a regular buy for me now
on 30 October 2017
My Miniature Schnauser patiently waits every night for her DentaStix treat before bedtime. I always buy these for her in the small size.
on 1 November 2015
10 packs of chews for around 13 pounds on subscribe and save. Very good price. Dog loves the chews now he is used to them but they get gobbled up fast. Not sure how effective they are. Will ask the Vets what they think, next time we are there.