on 29 June 2012
The Braun Multiquick Patisserie arrived very quickly. So far I have only used Item J - the mini chopper attachment and Item K - the large chopper attachment. They are both excellent and I am delighted with them. I am very happy with the company, Sotel, who sent everything well packed and clearly documented.

However, I think Braun could improve by supplying some better recipes for customers who are buying a Food Processor like this for the first time. The leaflet supplied with the Multiquick has no patisserie recipes (apart from Whipped Cream, Egg Snow, Mayonnaise, Avocado dip, Pancake batter and Ice cream) and it wasn't my intention to start making things like that when I decided to buy the Braun Multiquick Patisserie.

I had expected recipes showing which cutting discs and attachments should be used to achieve a particular end result. Not necessarily a cook book, but, just perhaps a small booklet with clues as to how to make full use of the 'bits and pieces' to bake cakes and pastries, which I presume I will be able to do, eventually.

I have now finished amending my own cook books with notes referring to the different attachments and I am sure I will now be able to make use of the Multiquick Patisserie for the purpose I bought it.
on 3 February 2013
First unti had to go back as it just stopped working out of the blue.
Second unit is amazing. Quick and easy to use. Does the job (in fact loads of different jobs) and is very quick and easy to clean especially if you rinse straight away.
on 19 September 2014
I have tried similar tools from other manufacturers and have found none to remotely compare. This purchase was a "Thank you" present and I have had an enthusiastic response from the recipient. I have had this version for my own use since it's introduction about five or six years ago and I believe it's freedom from breakdown is largely due to the speed controller. When chopping root vegetables, the ability to start at low speed and gradually increase the speed as the pieces break down, reduces the strain on the moving parts and they last longer.
on 27 November 2011
I bought this, it lasted less than a week. The motor burnt out in less than 30 seconds when mixing dough. The seller was very good and refunded quickly however it cost us £25 in return postage to get it back to Germany. Not fit for the purpose stated and we are out of pocket.
on 26 October 2011
This blender is amazing. Many accesories added to them gived me pleasure from cooking and prepared cakes, salads and it is very usefull in me kitchen. Is practical, functional, fast blender and looks good. It is a best blender I`ve ever ovned. Quick delivery for me is very nice as well.
on 2 June 2013
I bought this to use in France because I already have one in the UK which has been invaluable. Unfortunately, I had to search high and low for it, not realising that it was no longer marketed in the UK (but why?). I eventually tracked it down via Amazon, and usefully for me, it has a European plug. If you want to use it in the UK, make sure a plug converter is included.
on 11 July 2011
Super product with excellent performance and build quality, and it's like buying a food processor for the price of a handblender.
on 15 January 2013
I bought this product in September 2013. During the Christmas preparations the product broke down (product had only been used lightly since purchase). Seller is very unresponsive and unhelpful. So while I have been very happy with Braun in the past, I would not recommend buying this product.
on 27 July 2013
I bought after my friend recomended this, and its great. Mainly to knead, choping vvegtables and fruits juices.

It has too manynparts and needs a box to have all of them to be in a handy place

Good stuff
on 13 February 2015
Good kit, fair price, prompt service, very pleased, Thank you.