on 18 July 2010
Lovely item, but be sure to read dimensions as it can be confused with much larger (but much more expensive) ones for sale elsewhere.
on 13 May 2011
Not for everyone but i love it (the deer head that is). A fantastic centre piece for any room and certainly a conversational piece.
Well finished and of good quality...also provides additional hanging space (lol)
on 9 July 2010
I was lucky enough to buy the last one they had in stock and am not disappointed. I have put it in the hall and it looks lovely. It's not that big but I have hung it in a small space that is just right for it. It looks modern and contemporary.
on 31 December 2010
Purchased this for a friends christmas. I initially was a little disappointed with the size of the head as I though this would be slightly larger, however the recipient of this gift was delighted with this.

Well pleased with my purchase
on 10 December 2012
Everyone likes this! Its a real center piece of discussion. I twinned it with some gold tree wall stickers so he has a wood to live in and everyone comments how cool he is. I have a friend who has also bought one. Checkout the measurements but I found him amicably big enough. Remember the horns cover quite an area. Spookily bought at the same time as Skyfall was released which has many references to stags resulting from Bonds ancestral piles symbol being a stag...
on 12 September 2013
This is not my cup of tea. My Husband got one from his brother for his birthday and loved it. My Son-in-Law loved it and wanted one for his birthday. Must be a guy thing . My Daughter does not like it either do definitely as guy and their mates thing.

Carol Rooney
on 11 December 2012
I have been looking at this for ages and decided to buy it on Sunday evening. I was absolutely delighted when it arrived on Tuesday in perfect condition. It now takes centre stage in the lounge and I can not wait to see my friends reaction when they see it.
on 27 November 2012
Rudolph arrived today! This is an early Christmas present for my mum. She absoloutely loves it! :D now she's thinking of getting another two!!
on 22 February 2013
Exactly what I wanted. A bit on the pricey side. Easy to attach to the wall. Looks great as a design item.